owners of intensity series VHS

likes2bfit

Cathlete
How are you learning the workouts? Are you doing oner per day each day in a rotation? Or are you trying to learn only a few at a time?

Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

sorry double post
Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

Hi Judy,

I jumped right into the "Total Body Blast" rotation Cathe posted, so I just did 1/day and they really are easy to catch on to because Cathe's cueing is just razor sharp! If you're familiar with her choreography, even minimally, you'll know the names of the upcoming steps she's calling, and even if you're brand new to Cathe, once you go through the choreo a few times, you can catch it. And this is coming from someone who is NOT quick with fancy footwork, I don't catch on quickly, I'm sort of choreo-challenged, but this is my 2nd week and most of the choreography is coming together smoothly.

Donna

Fitness~It's a journey, not a race!

Thank you Donna. I am familiar with many of Cathe's
step moves from RS, MIC, Step Heat,Step Max & Body Max. Hopefully this will help.

Judy

Hi Getingfit ;o)

Woe, you guys are brave soldiers. As for me, I'm taking it slow, I think it'd be to much for me to start a rotation, right now, too intense. I'm still in the learning and adjusting period. And to, I don't want to burn out just yet <g>

I really enjoyed working PLB and I did Boot Camp last night what a toughie. Its' going to take me sometime to work up to BC ((OMG)) As for PLB I did this one hm... twice so far and going to attempt it again tomorrow, I absolultely love it!!!! I've already increase my weights. Good luck ;o)

Teddygirl (who's ready to take the next step)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.