ordered terminator

lizzyc

Cathlete
I just ordered the terminator dvd. I am so excited to get it. Cardio and weights is the only workout I own from the intensity series. I want to get the rythmic step, mic, and imax dvd, but I think I have to wait awhile.
My bday is in March, so I think I know what I want.
Lizzy

The first workouts I ever ordered from Cathe.com were the Intensities. (I had gotten MIS and 3 older cardios in a trade.) I did not order the Terminator because the description scared me. After working out hard with Cathe since I bought the Intensities, I feel like I can handle them now and I'm SO tempted to buy them! I'm going to hold off, though, because I just got the 27-DVD pack in December.

Please post your thoughts about them and, in the mean time, I'll live vicariously through you.:)

Hi Lizzy :)

I just got that one! I have all the other Intensities and love 'em but that was the only one I didn't have...haven't tried it yet (I'm stuck on BB Timesaver right now, lol)...but I think next week I'm gonna jump in! :) Hope we enjoy them! (My b'day's in March too)! :)

Terminator was my 1st DVD. I have most all of Cathe's step videos and most of the weight ones. I like long cardio and Imax Extreme on this DVD is great for that. I love this DVD and have done the workouts about 3 times each. Good if you want to do cardio and weights in one workout like citcuit training. Let us know how you like it!...:)...Carole

That's funny- the terminator was the first one I ordered as well and it just came this past monday- I already started working out with it- I love that song "I keep missing you" not sure who it's by- I didn't check to see if it was on the credits. I love having the dvd though cause you can just bump it to the next set if you don't want to do something straight through. The only problem is now I want to order more!!! My mind says YES my checkbook says NO. LOL
OH WELL maybe someday they will BOTH SAY YES!! I know you'll love the terminator.

Terminator was my first DVD. I just love it!! I really really enjoy the combinations from different workouts. Time just flies by. I did Gauntlet this a.m. I have to say this DVD kicked my workouts up a notch. Enjoy it!

Lizzy,

I just ordered the Terminator with my preorder for the new workouts. I have all the other Intensity Series, but thought this might be too much. I've recently started doing Boot Camp, and on my 4th try, was able to do all cycles with no more rest than Cathe and her crew take. I think I'm ready for these now!

My son is sick in the hospital, and my husband and I played tag earlier today so I could come home for the first time since Wednesday. I got the notice that it's coming today. Of course, I'll probably be back at the hospital when it arrives. I'm anxious to try it, but I just want him well. They think it's viral meningitis, and a little pneumonia, but he's got some mystery symptoms that are baffling. He's had blood work, a spinal tap, and a 2 hour and 10 minute MRI (I couldn't stay still as long as he did)and has a IV. He feels lousy, and keeps having temperature spikes. I just want him to feel better and be able to come home.

Sorry, I wanted to reply to the Terminator post, but I think I needed to get that all out.

A little off topic here, but I hope your son gets better very soon Lisa--its so hard on everyone Im sure. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Have a good weekend
Jayne

thanks Jayne (defietz)!

Jayne,

Thank you for your thoughts. I know my original post got way off topic, but while I was home for a couple of hours, I logged on here for a little while, for a little sense of normalcy, but couldn't help saying something about my situation.

My son is home and is better. He had viral meningitis and wound up being transferred to Johns Hopkins before coming home, but at least he's out of the hospital. We went to the doctor this morning for a follow-up though, and now she thinks he has strep! I don't know how he got any of this, because he was out of school most of the week before because of the weather. Oh well, I'm sure it's just a matter of days before he'll be back to his old self.

Thanks, again, for your post. I really appreciated it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.