Only ONE

Snitker

Banned
Our of curiousity if you could have only one Cathe DVD and your main goal was weight loss, which DVD would you choose?

Hmmm, good question, but from what I have, and am familiar with, I would go with the Boot Camp/Muscle Endurace dvd. It has cardio, plyometrics, and resistance all in one dvd.

The next one, pricier though, would be the 4 Day Split set, but that's not really just one dvd, so I guess it doesn't count. :p

Yes, I agree with Dela on this one... BC/ME has a little bit of everything... if price was an issue though I might say Drill Max! now THAT's a total body torture workout! but I think my all time FAV is Cathe's KickBox workouts, KPC and KM... Definately gets the heart pumping!

Hey Dani! Drill Max scares me! It has been in my "save for later" cart in Amazon for quite a while, then every now and then I delete it, then eventually put it back. And I second the love for kick punch crunch.

I'd say Boot Camp, too. That's the one that really got me started with Cathe. It really makes me sweat and like the others said, it has everything.

Hi,

I know it's old, but I'd get Power Hour, Maximum intensity strength, and Body Max one. These are excellent workouts! You get some great weight training endurance and strenth, a short but intense cardio section, then a great cardio/leg circuit. Once you exhaust them as produced, you could mix and match and still keep it fresh for some time to come.

I think it's easier to do your own cardio, than your own weight training.

Tracy

Hmmmmmm...It's too bad BC and Imax 2 don't come on one DVD.
It's a toss up between
BC/ME
Imax 2/C&W
SJ&P/SB

O.k. I think I'd pick SJ&P and SB DVD b/c you have
circuit
step
hi/lo/step circuit
weights only
ab workout
and many, many more premixes

Wow, that's a tough one!!

My first thought was BM2 - so many options with that one too I think.
Again if $$$ was no option definately 4DS!! You get it all!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.