Okay, so I went a little crazy ordering today

catwoman

Cathlete
I swapped my RS backorder for the S&H series, then decided that I didn't have enough cardio and pre-ordered the new Step workout Cathe just finished...and then orderd Cardio Hits. I wanted a well-rounded cardio library with some "easier" stuff for light days to match against the hard workouts (Imax 2, Step Blast, Lowmax, etc.) I already have. I've also got another purchase in the works, too. Somebody stop me!

I don't think anyone here will stop you.... }( }( }(

I made a deal with myself that I have to learn all of the choreography from everything I already own AND get the full-size step before ordering any additional workouts! But I just want to buy buy buy! :)

Marie

PS: I'm dying for RS and CTX, too, probably because they have been unavailable for so long, lol.

Okay, so I went a little crazy ordering, too! Last week I went a little crazy and ordered Boot Camp/ME and Imax 2/cardio and weights. I tried imax 2 last night and kept falling off my mat!!

That meant that today I had to order more mats. And, since I was going ahead and ordering things, I went ahead and got myself an 8 lb medicine ball too. Sheesh. $50 without blinking!

I'll save the new stability ball purchase for next weekend. Maybe. At least I'll save it until tomorrow!!!

Good for you on the orders you placed. I only have a few of what you already have, and don't have what you just ordered. I'm a little jealous, but also feeling overwhelmed at how much I messed up on Imax 2 yesterday!!

I'm sure the mats will help. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.