OH MY GOSH!

catwoman

Cathlete
There it is! I found it! I thought I'd lost it, but my bicep has reappeared on my arm right where it's supposed to be! Thanks to PUB and S&H Tri's and Bi's!

:D

Has anyone else found a long lost muscle or two?

Oh, gosh, there's another one I thought was gone forever! My calves didn't desert me after all! They came back!! Oh, glory to PLB and those killer calf raises!

Well, I don't actually believe there is a pecs muscle. I never see it (them) and even though it gets called on to heft through a lot of exercises, in my body, it just doesn't seem to have a presence!!!!

Maybe that's why I hate push ups so much.

Now, biceps: I see them every time I do PUB. There they are, just popping out after those reps with 15s!!!

Clare

That's great! If I stand in just the right light on a tuesday and it's a full moon then sometimes...sometimes... I can see my ab muscles just beginning to poke through ... well... maybe not but I hope so one day ...hee hee!
:) Cath

I always say if I could lose my keg I know there's a six pack underneath... LOL!

I am beginning to see some of my old biceps coming throught that fat, again, and it's a welcome sight...

I know what you mean girl! Keep up the great work!
Lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.