Not free shipping for Cathe Stability Ball as stated?

SB4ASL

I see that on the item for the stability ball, it states "this item qualifies for free shipping" but still have to pay $9.59 for shipping? I didn't hit the button to complete the order yet. (thanks goodness!) Let me know.

TIA!
Stephanie

I see that on the item for the stability ball, it states "this item qualifies for free shipping" but still have to pay $9.59 for shipping? I didn't hit the button to complete the order yet. (thanks goodness!) Let me know.

TIA!
Stephanie
I could be off base here but I think...Certain items qualify for free shipping IF the grand total of those eligible items = 99.00 or more.

It looks like it should have qualified for free shipping as long as your order totaled 99 dollars or more.

jordan

It qualifies for free shipping if your order is over a certain $ amt. I think it's $99, but I could be wrong.

TIA!
Stephanie

All DVDs and Fitness by Cathe products qualify for free shipping, but your order must total $99 or more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.