Non-Step Aerobic Videos

SarahLA

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find some good, intense aerobic videos that are NOT step videos and wanted some recommendations from all you wonderful women out there! I love Cathe strength videos.......but am not a big fan of step aerobics. Are there any good 60 min. tapes out there that are not beginner and not too complex on the cheoreography? But will keep me in my target heart zone?

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!
Sarah

I'd try Cathe's Cardio Kicks or Karen Voight's Power Packed Workout. Tae Bo is always an option, but there are alot of mixed reviews out there about Billy Blanks.

:)Stacy

I would look for some of Kari Anderson's tapes (she has a couple early ones that are 60 mins.). Karen Voight's Smooth Moves has a 30 minute low-impact floor aerobics segment followed by work with weights. I like step so much that I haven't tried Christi Taylor's floor aerobics tapes, but she gets excellent reviews.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-01 AT 11:59AM (Est)[/font][p]I think Charlene Prickett has some non-step tapes that Collage rates as Advanced.

Hi Sarah! I would recommend Cardio Kicks. It's 60 mins of non-step tough kickbox aerobics with punching drills, kicking drills, plyometrics and lateral moves. Great music too. And it's easy to learn choreography-wise. I love this workout, it's so much fun yet really challenging. Try it!

marnie

Hi Sarah,

my favourite non-step aerobic video is "Urban Tai Chi". It is very intense although it is mostly low impact. You can find it for example at the Collage video website.

Check out tapes by Mindy Mylrea on videofitness.com. I don't have any of her tapes yet but I want to get some soon. If you haven't ever tried tae bo you should because it is a GREAT workout in my opinion. It is fun and does wonders for the abs. Good Luck to you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.