newbie with power hour question

sugarbear

I hope someone can help me. I just ordered Power Hour and have tried to search the forums to find out what weights Cathe uses and have had no luck. Does anyone know or can someone suggest some good starting weights for a beginner?? I know everyone is different in what they can lift and handle with endurance workouts. Am just looking for a starting point. Also is there a breakdown of PH anywhere? Thank you so much!!

Power Hour is a great workout!! It was my first Cathe workout and it has a special place in my heart. It's been a long time since I've done this one and I can't remember the breakdown or the exact weights she uses for each exercise, but if I recall correctly she uses 5, 8, and 10 pound dumbbells, and anywhere from 25 to 40 pounds for BB exercises. I HTH! It's a fun workout and I hope you enjoy it!!

Last edited:
Sugarbear....if you want you can pm me your email and I will be glad to send you the spreadsheet I have for it. I have them for all workouts, but cannot remember where I got them! Maybe someone else can help me out with that....there was a website....hmmm....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.