NEW MEMBER ASKING ABOUT WEIGHTED FITNESS BAR AND STRETCH TUBE

Hello,
I am completely new to this forum. I am a long time Firm Believer looking for heavier sculpting work. I am really excited and planning to order STS. I also saw the weighted fitness bar with stretch tube, but I couldnt find a corresponding video. I was wondering if there was one?

Also, I was wondering if there was any 30 day guarantee with Cathe's workouts. If I dont like them, can I send it back? tHANKS!

Hi Shannoncorrin! Welcome to the forum and to Cathe!

There isn't a workout that uses that piece of equipment. I assume you're talking about the 3 in 1 combo fitness bar. But that's not to say she won't create one in the future. Also regarding DVD return policy, they have posted: "All DVD and Video sales, premium memberships are final and we don't allow any returns or exchanges on these items." So no, there isn't a 30 day guarantee.

Cathe does have good clips of her workouts on the shop cathe page so hopefully you can get a good idea of ones that look interesting to you. Otherwise, people here are very happy to provide you opinions on the workouts.

Hope that helps! :D

Thats really good to know. I was also wondering if there was someway I could find something else out. My question is, if I purchase shock cardio, when do they charge my credit card? Is it when I order it? or is it when it ships? I know with other companies it's when it ships, but I wasn't sure how it works here. Thanks so much!
Shannon

Thats really good to know. I was also wondering if there was someway I could find something else out. My question is, if I purchase shock cardio, when do they charge my credit card? Is it when I order it? or is it when it ships? I know with other companies it's when it ships, but I wasn't sure how it works here. Thanks so much!
Shannon

With the Shock Cardio series still in the preorder stage, if you order now your card will be charged immediately, rather than when it ships. I am the proud owner of Invoice #66 of the Shock Cardio pre-order, and I'm foaming at the mouth to get it - and it hasn't even been filmed yet.

My personal opinion is that Cathe's preorders are about the best value you can get. Even though you're charged right away and you don't get the workouts for several months, you get high-quality, innovatively-formatted workouts at a fraction of the cost.

Join the Shock Cardio Crowd! There's room for ya!

A-Jock

New to Cathe

Do you think that STS and shock cardio are going to be a good intro to Cathe? Like I said, Im not new to fitness and I'm really ready for a challenge. Should I start out with this program or do you think I should start somewhere else? STS looks new and fun and challenging, but some of her other workouts look good too, and I cant afford both right now. What do you think? Thanks!!

I think sts would be perfect. As long as you start with your 1rm you can do it now and when you are stronger. If you don't get bored easily you would never need to buy another wo video.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.