Which new Cathe tapes to get???

rhbrand

Cathlete
Thanks to the transmition going byby in my minivan ( by b refund check) I can only get either the S&H tapes or Power Hour and Rhythmic Step. Now don't worry, I will end up getting them all if I have to sell my blood. But I can't get them now.
My goals are to get rid of my belly, gain muscle in my upper body, and some in my lower body. Heck, I guess I want to look like the goddess Cathe herself.
So which tapes should I get first??? The S&H tapes or Power Hour and Rhythmic step. Help!!!

Hi rhbrand,

Sorry to hear about your car problems! That's one of those pesky expenses that you pop up unexpectedly!

I don't have S&H yet because I ordered the DVDs, but I did break down and get Power Hour and Rhythmic Step on video and love them both. Do you have any of Cathe's other tapes? Rhythmic Step has lots of fun, new choreography and should be a great fatburner. Power Hour is an endurance workout, but I think it will also contribute to strength gains. I really felt sore in my upper body the day after I did it. If I recall there were crunches and planks for the abs. From what I hear, S&H is good but you won't be able to use the workouts for weeks on end because they take a lot of physical and mental concentration and are to build "premium" strength (quoting Cathe, not sure what that means!). You would stick S&H in after doing another strength workout rotation to shock and confuse your muscles. For your immediate goals, you should probably get PH and RS. Plus, they're lots of fun!

Caroline

I have several Cathe tapes. I have the Xtrainers, PS Series, MIS, Step Heat, Stepfit, Interval Max, Circuit Max, and Cardio Kicks. I am leaning towards getting the Power Hour and Rhythmic Step tapes first. I think that they would serve me best right now, esp since I'm in the middle of a PS rotation and I think next week I'll hit most of the Xtrainers.
Keep the advice coming please. I've been lurking here for a couple months and have learned so much from all you wonderful people.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.