new to cathe step videos

reba

I would like to try one of cathes step videos. Right now I do kathy smiths,, gilad, jane fonda, and keli roberts.I have at leasttwo to three videos of each instructor.So i guess i am at an intermediate level.Any suggestions which one i should.I applaud all you ladies for doing cathes videos.Stay strong.

Hi Reba! I would recommend either Mega Step Blast, Step Heat, or Step Jam. These tapes repeat moves a little more than my newer ones do. You can access video clips of these videos from our home page. Good Luck!

WOW:-wow...how cool...Cathe answered your question and I agree with her!!!! Mega Step Blast is one awesome tape. You'll catch on quickly, the music is great and Cathe is THE BEST! You won't go wrong with this tape. Have a great time!:-jumpy

Hey Reba, Step Heat is a good start and one of my favorites is "The Wedding Video" which is geared for brides-to-be but God knows Ive been married for 16 years and love this workout, and believe me, it doesnt get boring PLUS it has a weight section also, so dont let the title scare you off. Also, if you buy four or more you get a discount and a free video, and believe me, once you do one tape, you WILL be addicted and end up buying more anyway, so do yourself a favor and order a few. I pretty much have all Cathes tapes now, and Ive only known about her fro a year. I have reebok, all The FIRM yadda, yadda, yadda, and they are all collecting dust in my closet. They have served their purpose but Cathe blows them away!!!! Godd luck and let me know what cha got!!! judy

You will love cathe's videos. I have done some of those video's that you have mentioned and you will love cathe's a whole lot more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.