Need Videos with Pumpin Music!!!

S

StepQueen

Hi,

I love Cathe's tapes and the music she uses is cool; I especially like the music on her M.I.C. tape... I'm looking for other step videos with similar music (upbeat, up to date pop songs)... any suggestions???? I've heard CIA 2101 Myndi Mylrea Interval Pump Party has some kickin music... has anyone done that tape? What are your thoughts???

Thanks!!

In my opinion, BodyPump has the best music out there. Second best music I think, even though I'm far from mastering the tape is Christi Taylor's Still Jumpin'.

Just my two cents,

Stacy

What is BodyPump??? Is it a step tape? Where can i get it?? How is the choreography??
I can't do Christi Taylor's tapes!! The choreography is too complex; i like being able to master a tape in 2 or 3 tries!!!

Linda

I think you might be able to do Still Steppin' by Christi Taylor after 2 or 3 times. If you follow the steppers in the back, the choreography is easier. I found I could do the whole tape without trouble the second time and even added some of Christi's additional stuff on the third. The music is great. I also like the music on her Step Heaven, but I haven't tried (after three stumbling tries!) to do the second portion of it. I may go back to it now, just because I really like both the STepping Zone and Still Steppin'. Another instructor whose music is good is Kari Anderson. Cathe's Rhythmic STep, however, has the best music of all in my opinion.

BodyPump is about a 50-60 minute total body weight workout using the "bodybar". You can easily substitute either a body bar or a barbell with light-moderate weights. As I mentioned it doesnt compare to Cathe's intensity but the music is just fun. I tend to find myself reaching for this tape when I have zero workout motivation. I ordered mine from collagevideo.

Stacy

OOh, ok... I was talking about step tapes... I don't like doing tapes that are all weights...

I'm going to get Rhythmic Step and CIA 2101...

Thanks for your input!!

Linda

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-01 AT 08:07PM (Est)[/font][p]I love the music on Rhythmic Step, Power Max and the CTX series. Also Power Hour, but that's a strength tape, not step

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.