Need advice for my first Cathe's DVD

scorpion99

Hi everyone, I looking for some complex and dancey choreography style cardio exercise. Can anyone give me any advice for my first Cathe's DVD?

I'm thinking about Rhythmic Step + or CIX on DVD. How do you guys think?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eva

Hi Eva,

Rhythmic Step is just what you're looking for! It's so fun, great music and choreography, I just LOVE this workout. CTX series is also awesome but the cardio is (in my opinion) more athletic than dancy. But there's such a great variety and every one of the 6 tapes is a blast.

Oh heck, just get them all! :)

Lorrie

I love Rythmic Step. It is my favorate step video from Cathe. It's very complex but it's worth learning. It took me a little bit until I got it all, but I love it. I don't particularly like dance music but for some reason the music selection was very good. It makes you move! I love the kick moves off the side of the step (I forgot what she calls it). Lots and lots of cool moves. That's my vote.
Faythe

Now I really want Rhytmic Step. It was one of the videos that got a star next to its name in the Cathe catalog. Hope my husband picks it for my Christmas present! I felt like I had to star many of them so there would still be some element of surprise. Jeanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.