My own kickboxing premix!!

jloewe

Cathlete
Just finished the Cardio Conditioning premix from KPC and tacked on the power drills from Cardio Kicks...what a sweatfest, my arms are crying!! So glad Sunday is my rest day!

That sounds like a good one. I'll have to try that next week. I just happened to do KPC today because you mentioned it at the brunch yesterday. I haven't done that one in a while.
chrissy

Hi Jerry,

I have noticed that you are quite the fan of KPC, KPC is about my favorite dvd too, so I was wondering what is your second favorite Cathe kickbox dvd?

I don't have any other Cathe kickbox yet, but plenty of others, I'm not sure I really need another, but I feel a purchase coming on soon. ;)

Thanks!

Hi Jerry,

I have noticed that you are quite the fan of KPC, KPC is about my favorite dvd too, so I was wondering what is your second favorite Cathe kickbox dvd?

I don't have any other Cathe kickbox yet, but plenty of others, I'm not sure I really need another, but I feel a purchase coming on soon. ;)

Thanks!

OH joy! HA! if I can chime in here... I got KickMax about a month ago and really like that one too... not as much as KPC, but did it the other night! I am still learning the combinations, and I don't think I have actually completed the KM as produced version yet, but the premixes are good! There are also some good leg drills in there that really kick my butt! I think there is also Cardio Kicks if I remember right, but haven't seen that one yet... I have shy'd away from 4DS because I don't like step at ALL, and hate to pay for stuff I won't use, but have heard a lot of good things about that whole series :) It has a KB section...

BTW... I tried those KB gloves I got a few weeks ago when I did KickMax and I really like them... they are no good for anything else, like Cathe's would be for microloading when lifting, but I found some 1.5 #'ers and they are really effective... (as a side note, I do have another pair I remembered that loop over the thumb and the weight wraps around the wrist) those will work for lifting incrimental lifts so I'm all set...

Sorry to crash the thread, but wanted to put in my 2 cents :)

OH joy! HA! if I can chime in here... I got KickMax about a month ago and really like that one too... not as much as KPC, but did it the other night! I am still learning the combinations, and I don't think I have actually completed the KM as produced version yet, but the premixes are good! There are also some good leg drills in there that really kick my butt! I think there is also Cardio Kicks if I remember right, but haven't seen that one yet... I have shy'd away from 4DS because I don't like step at ALL, and hate to pay for stuff I won't use, but have heard a lot of good things about that whole series :) It has a KB section...

BTW... I tried those KB gloves I got a few weeks ago when I did KickMax and I really like them... they are no good for anything else, like Cathe's would be for microloading when lifting, but I found some 1.5 #'ers and they are really effective... (as a side note, I do have another pair I remembered that loop over the thumb and the weight wraps around the wrist) those will work for lifting incrimental lifts so I'm all set...

Sorry to crash the thread, but wanted to put in my 2 cents :)

Hey Dani! Thanks for the input. I'm going to get the gloves that loop over the thumb for weight lifting, and I might just have to get those other gloves you have, I like my Turbo Jam ones, but they are leaking sand. I'm with you on the 4DS, I just don't like step at all, and have not bought it for the exact same reason, people really seem to like the BC and KB in it though. But now with STS coming, I can stop the "well maybe I should just buy it" debate I often have with myself over 4DS. :rolleyes:

Hi Jerry,

Thanks!

In order of preference..

KPC
4DS KB
KM
CK

The only reason I went ahead and purchased 4DS was because I had cancelled my STS pre-order, and had the money placed on to a Cathe gift card, so the money was already spent.

That said, I really believe I would have eventually purchased it, anyway, and I find the cost of it worth it for the KB/BC alone...haven't done the weight work yet, but that looks good as well.

Each one of Cathe's KB DVD's has something unique to it that I enjoy...KPC is terrific just as is...Kick Max has the leg drills that are great for improving form and increasing flexibility. 4DS KB has a terrific arm combo at the end that has to be done to be believed, and Cardio Kicks has great power drills.

Thanks Jerry! People seem to really love the KB/BC from 4ds, I probably should have just bought it despite the step workouts a while ago, it would have been good to have while waiting for STS. I guess that one will have to wait until after I complete a first round of STS, but I might go ahead and buy KM.

Thanks again!

Thanks Jerry! People seem to really love the KB/BC from 4ds, I probably should have just bought it despite the step workouts a while ago, it would have been good to have while waiting for STS. I guess that one will have to wait until after I complete a first round of STS, but I might go ahead and buy KM.

Thanks again!

Just so you know, Dela...I don't step at all, and don't regret my purchase a bit!! When it comes time for me to do the 4DS weight work (when I go back to work), I'll just do power walking or running during the step segments.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.