My DVD's hit Tucson this Morning!

I sat and previewed Rhythmic Step and I can't wait to try it. Cathe continues to amaze me! She is beyond incredible. I can't think of an adjective that really describes how well she does what she does! I am upset though because I use the DVD player on my computer to play my workout DVD's and only Rhythmic Step works on the computer. The other two are unreadable by Hal as we call our computer. I am doing everything I can think of to fix the problem but it's a pain and I am disappointed! I can do the strength training DVD's in the family room but I have a really nice set up in the computer/workout room. These darn Macintosh computers!

Still, tomorrow's a brand new day and I'll be doing the new workouts come hell or high water!

Now everyone will know I talk to myself. The problem with the DVD player is the dual layering. The reason the strength dvd's won't play is they are so mulitlayered. So, I get the added benefit of moving my couch and carrying my bench and weights into the family room. On the bright side, the Rhythmic Step dvd will play on the computer which means I can do it in the computer room which is great because the family room is too of narrow for cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.