MY DVDS HAVE ARRIVED...

DEEDEE

Cathlete
Wow, I can't believe how quickly S'N'M took care of business and got these orders out...it was a very nice surprise after such a yuky day at work...thank you again.

DeeDee

Lucky you, DeeDee, do let us know what you think as soon as you possibly can! Mine won't arrive for a week since I live in Arizona. Boo Hoo! LOL Have fun!

Bobbi

Mine, too!

I was really surprised today to see my UPS guy delivering my DVDs. Unfortunately, I'm 7 months pregnant, so I'll be in the preview mode for a while...waaahhhhh!

Michele

Mine arrived, too. Living in the Mid-Atlantic region has it's benefits (I'm in Arlington, Va--Metro Washington DC area). I did a quickie preview of all the new ones---whew. Hey, gotta love those rhythmic L steps on rhythmic step! those are my absolute favorite part of Interval Max, so I was glad to see Cathe brought them back. S&H looks like a killer!!!! Can't wait to start doing them....... Suzanne

So far the only one I've previewed is 'Power Hour' and I can say it looks fun! It really does have a 'Body Pump' feel to it, and I loved the music, especially the song used for the back section.

Good workout music is a must for me, (as the rock group KISS would say, 'I Love It Loud'!) it goes with having a knowledgeable instructor, clear cueing, and proper execution. If any of that is lacking in a video I purchase, I end up donating it to my local library...funny, I have all but one of Cathe's videos and I haven't donated not a one.:)

Talking about quick, I just got mine and I live in Finland :)
Ooh, I can't wait to get home to check them out!

Thanks Cathe & SNM!!!!!

Tiina

RE: Ticked off!!

GRRRRR!!! My DVD's were supposed to arrive yesterday and I waited and waited for the UPS man to no avail. I just checked the tracking and my shipment has been RESCHEDULED for today.
:-mad What? How do you request/pay for 2-day shipment and then UPS has the option to "reschedule"? What is that?

Just needed to vent.....I hope all of you are enjoying your DVD's. I hope I'm doing the same tonight!

Angela

Mine arrived here in Spain yesterday morning (22nd August), and they are FABULOUS!!! Congratulations Cathe on a great job, in terms of workouts, DVD chaptering, cueing, service - and anything else I've forgotten to mention. For someone who has been limited to what was available on DVD it is wonderful to finally see what people were talking about vis a vis MIC and IMax. I only got the step/cardio DVD, but I've already done Rythmic Step (wonderful, fun choreography, and I love the challenge at the end, it should keep things interesting for a while) and IMax (a blast, and I love that you can program in the individual intervals in any order you like, as well as being able to play the whole thing through, how cool is that?), as well as the hi/lo part of MIC (I just couldn't carry on as I did it straight after IMax - I'm mad, I'll admit). All non-DVD'ers out there, you don't know what you're missing, but I'll bet you all replace your Cathe vid's with DVD's as soon as you can - they're just soooo worth it!
So, thanks again Cathe and S'n'M, you're the greatest!

incredible!

I'm waiting with increasing impatience in California. Amazing that UPS can get the shipment to Europe before they deliver in the U.S.!! Just checked & my package is still scheduled for next Monday. They must not know that I've scheduled a Slow & Heavy that day!

Enjoy!

I totally agree the DVDs are so awesome! I am getting so spoiled with them that when I have to buy a tape Im disapointed! You are right the options will be endless. Only one downside... I now have the ability to eliminate those extra tough intervals in IMAX :-tired ...that's too tempting!! :p

Alison

Debra,
I checked and mine were scanned in Illinois so they are still 1800 or so miles from here! That's why I like the good old post office-2-3 days and they deliver on Saturdays!

I am really excited though and it IS fun expecting a package!

Counting the days in Tucson....

:)Bobbi

I have mine in Northern California

UPS 2nd day is worth every penny! And these DVDs were worth the wait. Cathe has once again done an outstanding job.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.