Muscle Max

chedie boo

I was considering purchasing Muscle max. I love all of my Cathe workouts! Can anyone tell me what they think about
Muscle Max? Thanks! Chedie Boo.

I highly recommend Muscle Max! This is my favorite of all of Cathe's total body workouts. I like it because the pace is a little slower than ME so you can go heavier if you want. (I love ME also!). The other advantage to it is if you are doing splits or other Gym Styles, you can use MM as a way to hit all the muscle groups a second time in a week (hope that makes sense). Or, depending on your goals, you can use MM two or three times in a given week. I don't think you would be disappointed with this purchase!

Jo:D

MM was my 1st Cathe lifting DVD and I still love it. I really noticed strength and definition changes with it. Before I got STS, that was my "go back to" workout when I was stuck on a plateau or in a funk. It got my muscles and the scale movin' again. I actually enjoy it more if I use a little heavier weight rather than the medium wts Cathe uses. I did, however, start out a lot lighter and with only dumbbells. This is the one that led to my barbell purchase. The core work in this one is tough, too. The premixes are good as well. There's an upper, an upper push/pull, a lower, and a timesaver. The timesaver comes in just under an hour and gets everything worked nicely. I believe the full workout is 70 mins or so. Worth the purchase, buy it!!!

Nan

Love Muscle Max

This is the first Cathe DVD I purchased and love it! It's my favorite whole body strength workout and I've also done the upper body and timesaver premixes as well. I have seen great results with this workout and highly recommend it.

Sandra

Until I did Boot Camp and Drill Max, this was my favourite workout -for any instructor. Now it's #3, but that ain't bad!

Thanks!

All of your advice was very helpful. I will be placing my order today! I can't wait to try (muscle max). It is so nice to hear from other people who are into fitness! I was a Cathe member before Hurricane Katrina, I am glad to be back! All of you are so encouraging! I have been doing Cathe's workouts for five years,and weight training for ten years. I love Imax 2, push@pull,bootcamp,drillmax and supersets. I am looking forward to visiting the forum often. Cheryl.

I actually like Muscle Endurance over Muscle Max. Plus, ME comes with Boot Camp which is an awesome workout. I love the entire Intensity series. I recently added Pyramid Upper/Lower Body and The Terminator to my collection. The Pyramid workout is also a goodie! The WOs from Terminator will be added to my April rotation.

I ordered Muscle Max Wed. ( 2nd Day Air). I should recieve it on monday. I will let you know how I liked it right after I do it. ( I am sure I will love it!) Thanks again for all of the helpful advice.

Good call on ordering Muscle Max. This is one of my favorite Cathe full body workouts! Its fun, but challenging!

Lynn M.

cathe video

Hi, Lynn. Thanks! I was very surprised to see that you found your first Cathe workout at a grogery store. Cheryl

Loved Muscle Max

Hi, everyone.I received my dvd today. The good news is that it was great! How about those plie squats? This is definitely going be a favorite! The time did fly by. I also ordered stretch max with it . I will do stretch max tomorrow.The bad news is that both of my dvd cases were smashed:eek:! There were plastic pieces of the cases all in the bottem of the envelope:mad:.I guess ups got a little rough with my package!

I'm so glad you liked it! :D:D As I said before, this is my very favorite total body workout! If you bought these from Cathe, you should email customer service about your cases.

Jo

Barbell lateral raises

I'm so glad you liked it! :D:D As I said before, this is my very favorite total body workout! If you bought these from Cathe, you should email customer service about your cases.

Jo
Having trouble with the barbell lateral raises in Muscle Max. Can you tell me what weight you used when you first started doing the barbell lateral raises in this workout ? thanks.

Having trouble with the barbell lateral raises in Muscle Max. Can you tell me what weight you used when you first started doing the barbell lateral raises in this workout ? thanks.

You mean the dumbbell lateral raises right? I'm pretty sure I started with 5 lbs and then eventually went to 8. Or, I started with 8 and then would have to drop down to 5 to finish the set! :eek: On shoulder exercises I couldn't go as heavy as Cathe.

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.