Muscle Endurance Accomplished!

Dawncharlie

Cathlete
I just want to report that working out with Cathe really works!

I've had Muscle Endurance (ME) for awhile and the number of reps really kicked my butt. I'm embarassed to admit that the biceps work especially tortured me, even though Cathe uses relatively light weight.

But, I just finished a few weeks rotation of Gym Styles and before that Slow & Heavy. Last night, I decided to try ME again. And I did it! I was able to finish the biceps work with Cathe and even the pushups were a breeze after doing Gym Styles.

I really was able to enjoy ME, especially Cathe's great mood and funny comments (I love when she reminds us that low ends are everyone's favorites!), and during the cool down, I just lay back and smiled. Doing Cathe's workouts and mixing them up, really gave me strength gains and definition, as well as endurance. I lay in cool-down exhaustion after ME and just smiled.

Have a great day,
Dawn

That's great, Dawn! It's amazing how if you're consistent you do make great gains. Good job!

anne

ME is a great workout. I "rediscovered" a couple of weeks ago. The Intensity series as a whole was just very well done.

Love it!

I really like Muscle Endurance! It's a good, solid workout and those leg presses hit me where I need it the most.

I always have to remind DH (who does it with me) to go light on the biceps. I forget what weight Cathe uses, but I always tell him, "Believe it -- don't go heavier!" He can barely finish at her weight!

Nice to see progress, isn't it?

Another one who can't do ME's bicep work at Cathe's weight. I think she uses 12#. I start with 10# and make it maybe halfway through before I switch to 8#. And I'm still dying at the end.

I always thought it was just me, but it seems that I can never do bicep work at the same weight as Cathe - no matter which workout.

She uses 20 lbs on the barbell for the biceps. The first time I did ME, I thought "That's it?" until I tried the biceps section. I was so proud the first time I got through all the biceps work!

25 lb

Another one who can't do ME's bicep work at Cathe's weight. I think she uses 12#. I start with 10# and make it maybe halfway through before I switch to 8#. And I'm still dying at the end.

I always thought it was just me, but it seems that I can never do bicep work at the same weight as Cathe - no matter which workout.

I did ME yesterday. She uses a 25-lb. barbell. It feels like 100 lbs. by the end!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.