most intense video

Ok all of you cathe fans, I have posted before and everyone was a great help, but I am still undecided which cathe video to go with, I have read messages, looked at the little preview they have of the tapes, and all of them seem like so much fun, and tough, so I can't decide which one to get!!! I just read a message stating that powermax was more intense than MIC. I would love to know which is the MOST intense for cardio, I go to the gym for the weights, so Im not too concern about the "weight section" I was going to go with Body Max, but I think I want to save that one for my next video, so I would love opinions on MIC, Interval MAX, powermax, or any other video that is at least 60 min or longer and pure intense, I am an advance exerciser, so im not worried about not being able to catch on to the "moves", I love step and floor, but please let me know which tapes you think makes you work up a sweat the most. Thanks for all your help once again!

Lori

For me it would be MIC and IMax! Too much fun! I am an advanced exerciser and aerobics instructor. These two tapes never fail to get me sweating! Good Luck!

The toughest one of all, in my opinion, is interval max, I can actually ring out my sports bra after that one. MIC is avery close second. Cardio kicks is no slouch either, if you like kickboxing. Why not just order them all, sooner or later youll end up with them all anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote is for MIC. With IMax you at least get some moments of relief between the intervals. If you just forge ahead with the step after the hi-lo in MIC, this tape is relentless. I just don't think PowerMax is even close. Stepworks is harder for me, but still not close to MIC or IMax. IMHO.

Another vote for MIC. I like Interval Max, but it doesn't wipe me out like MIC does. MIC starts off slow and easy, but it gets more and more intense until the intensity blast which just about kills me!! You'll definitely be sweating!
Erica

Powermax is nowhere close to Imax and MIC. I think IMax and MIC are comparable to each other, Imax is very intense, but you do get brief recovery between intervals, while MIC is relentless, but builds up. I dont know. It depends on what you want. One thing I would say is that MIC is over an hour and IMax is only an hour if time is an issue.

I did MIC for the first time in a long time, and I agree!

I think Imax is way harder than MIC. It's so funny how we can all have such different opinions of those 2.

I was on a marathon for the last three days (Cathe's greatest hits marathon) and I did MIC Friday, Circuit Max Saturday, and Imax today, and I must say that I have to rank them in terms of intensity just like that....MIC, CM and then Imax as the least intense, even when done on an 8" step. CM is the only one I do on a 6" ste. Body Max fits in there probably tied with Circuit Max. I'll have to try that one again.

I've been on a CTX kick, so that just shows you that CTX cardios keep you in good shape!

well thank you all for all your help, I ended up going with MIC, and i will be anxiously awaiting the arrival for my tape and I will let you guys know what I think, Im sure I'll love it! I can't wait to get the video now. It is interesting how so many have different opinions about the various tapes I asked about, so I guess, they all are pretty intense with just some type of variation.

lori

Just want to agree with the others who voted for MIC! There are no breaks! 60 mins of high-impact, non-stop sadistic floor and step aerobics... good luck! It took me like 6 months to be able to get through MIC without pausing my VCR! :)

marnie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.