MIS strength vs Power Hour

Cbelle

Cathlete
I'm looking for a full body weight lifting taping...similar but not the same as the BodyPump one I have. Can anyone tell me the difference between MIS Strength and the new PowerHour? I'm looking more for strength gains rather than simply toning. But I only have, barely, two days a week to do these tapes. Help!

Hi! If you are looking for a tape that is similar to Body Pump than Power Hour would be the video to get. However, if you are looking for more strength gains, then I would say that MIS is the better choice of the two videos (Power Hour or MIS). Oh goodness, I bet that confuses your decision. Good Luck!

PS... MIS is a 75 minute total body workout that covers all major muscle groups (one group at a time) from largest muscle group to smallest using a more traditional approach to weight lifting (ie: three sets of 10 reps, take a break and start a new exercise or body part).

Power Hour is a 60 minute total body workout that covers all major muscle groups (one group at at time)with slighty lighter weights, and one long continuous series of rep styles (ie: up 1 count down 3 counts, up 2 cts down 2 cts, etc.) for about 5 to 7 minutes per body part.

Based on that description I think I will go with the MIS then....I can balance out the endurance qualities of my BodyPump with the strength gains in MIS. Thats the idea at least. Thanks for the advice!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.