MIS/PH&BM or CTX series....which ones??

RWattier

Cathlete
I feel like I am posting so many questions, but also am very new to Cathe and all her workouts! :)

I am trying to decide which dvd to order in a few months. i just got her Intensity Series (not here yet) and am going to do that for three months and then want to rotate it with something else.....

So, I am asking which dvd would be better to purchase - the MIS/Power Hour and Body Max dvd or buy the Crosstrainer series?? Any and all opinions would be great! I just cannot decide! I know I will have to have all of them someday! :)

Hi.

I can not answer your question "fairly" as the only thing I have out of everything you mentioned it the CTX series...which I LOVE by the way. So that is all I wanted to post really...that I have CTX and I love it...it brings alot of variety to shorter but still challenging work outs and it is a series that is extremely easy to create a rotation from!

The next series I plan to get is Body Blast but I'm trying to hold off to ask for it for my B'day in April! What torture this is gonna be! }( :p

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~
Due Date: 5/19/05

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Not really sure what type of fitness program I am designing :( I want something really intense, and want to really really define my upper body arms and slim down my legs and thighs. Other than that, maybe lose about five to ten pounds would be nice. I love circuit workouts! Cannot wait to see what the Intensity Series will be like, but know that its probably a good idea to switch it up after three months, so I was looking to get another dvd to complement the IS series or change it altogether and do CTX after the Intensity series??

What does anyone suggest for really leaning out the body??

Thanks Wendy! I like the idea of CTX being an hour or under! Sounds like Leaner Legs is a great workout! I hate having to wait as well! It took me three months to save up for the Intensity series. I was hoping I would get it for Christmas or Birthday, but my family must have thought I have enough dvds already - I do have a lot - just not Cathe, and now that I found her workouts - I need all of them!! Pathetic really, but I have her Imax/MIC.RS and HSTA and am hooked! :) I will have to order the CTX in a few months - thanks for your input - choices are so hard!

It is a difficult question. I love PH. It is a great endurance workout.MIS is a fantstic strength workout and with body max you will have step, plyo, upper and lower body training and abs. In the ctx you will have lot of variety. Step, kickbox, hi/low, the upper body split and the abs split with all the abs segments of the ctx workouts together. Maybe my suggestion is the ctx series. You have now a strength workout, the PUB, and a endurance weight workout, muscle endurance.You will have a lower body workout in the ctx series: learner legs.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.