MIC - Cathe is a perky taskmaster!

MelanieC

Cathlete
I haven't tried MIC for a few months, so I groggily pulled it out this cold grey morning for my 5:30 workout - and was it ever tough!

Don't be fooled into thinking that this is easy because its an older workout and part of it is a floor routine. Cathe has incredible stamina throughout the workout, and in some parts its hard to keep up. Like during the high intensity floor routine, I kept thinking "It must be over now", but then Cathe just kept on going!

I was so proud of myself when I finished it and even felt a little perky myself!

Melanie

Yes, she is! Although I've been known to tell her to take her perkiness and shove it during that workout. MIC is a killer!!! I used to dread it, now its more a reluctant acceptance, but at least its not dread. :p

Nan

LOL!! I have found myself that a little cursing does help me get through the tougher workouts! Not too loudly though so I don't scare the neighbours. I'm looking forward to when I reach the point that I don't dread MIC!

MIC hurts so much, but in a good way lol!! i also dread doing this workout but ive finally gotten to the point where i can do it in its entirety, woohoo!!! ive actually found that her older workouts (MIC, Body Max 1, IMAX 1) are harder than the newer ones...anyone else?

I started with the hardcore series and had to work up to IMAX 3 but as I purchased MIC and tried it (after mastering IMAX3), I thought I was going to keel over on the floor routine. I have to agree with other comments that Cathe's older workouts should never be assumed as easier. Cathe continues to dish it out and I plan on taking (LOL)!

Oh, boy, do I agree! I did BM1 the other week and forgot how tough it is! IMAX1, MIS, and MIC are all hard. The older ones are just as challenging as her newer releases.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.