MIC

dpunch

Cathlete
I forgot how much I like this workout. I remember what a great sense of accomplishment I got from getting through it the first time without stopping or modifying(that much :p ). I hadn't done MIC in a while and I did it last night...it was tough as it always is, but in a good way. I agonized through the hi-lo to get to the step section which I absolutely love! I love the music the moves everything. Even though I felt like I was dying by the end of the hi-lo, once I started the step section it was a whole new ball game:7 . The music just energized me and the time just flew by. I was totally drenched with sweat by the end but I loved it! How weird is that!

Thanks again Cathe for a great workout.

Donna

I've recently gotten serious about eating better and losing weight, so forced myself to reach for the longer, harder,Cathe workouts which I did when I successfully lost weight. Man, oh, man, MIC was so hard for me last week but I totally agree with you about the music and the moves. I'm sure my daughter who is 20 would says it's due to the old music in it, but it really is a killer workout. I absolutely love the music in the step portion. Somehow it just gets me pumping and feeling so great. The hi-low is agonizing but my calves were sore the next day, which they haven't been in a loooong time, so there's something good there. I just know when I lost weight in the past it was doing RS, MIC, BM and IMAX consistently with eating clean. So, I'm at it again.

The weight workouts are great, and I do them but I build muscle so easily I don't concentrate on them. To lose weight I must do more cardio. I'm a 5'4 short squatty body type, and develop muscles very quickly. Losing weight is just harder for me than gaining muscle.

MIC is a great cardio workout. Even though I curse while doing it!
Lynn}(

MIC kicks butt. A lot of people don't like it b/c the choreography is more basic than most of Cathe's workouts, but I love it when I feel like sweating more than thinking. :)

Lynn,
I agree with you it so hard to reach for certain killer workouts MIC is one of them. But what a sense of accomplishment at the end.:D It almost makes it worth it. My calves are also always sore the next day.

I too am trying to loose a few pounds and firm up. I am a cardio junkie and will reach for step more than for weights. Even though I need too! So I am also trying to switch up and pick workouts that I don't normally do. Body MAx, Power Hour and Meaner legs x( .

I hope it works...But I am sure the Hardcore series will help shake things up!:)

Donna

I love MIC too. I was feel such a relief when I finally get to the step portion as well. This is great workout to throw in every now and then.

Diana

I totally love MIC too. But when you do about a gazillion plyojacks & airborne jacks & just get through them, Cathe has the nerve to ask you if you want to move things a little faster. If I weren't as fit as I am, I'd have a coronary right then & there.

Damn! You gotta love her.

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.