MEGA STEP BLAST OLDIE BUT FANTASTIC

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
I did Mega Step Blast this week for one of my cardio workouts. I love the music and choreography. I wish Cathe had put that workout on DVD.

Does anybody remember and/or do Mega Step Blast?

Hey Amy! I have this one. I haven't done it in ages though. I'll have to pull it out soon and give it a whirl. I remember liking the vertical step portion the best.:)

Remember also that Cedie was in this one. Cathe had a larger cast, but she addressed space issues more than today.

I LOVED the vertical step part. It was very intense. And there were none of those fast feet shuffles which I modify because I am afraid of injury.

Mega Step Blast began very slowly and by the end of the workout, I could really feel like I had a great cardio workout.

And I think it has phenomenal music, although Cathe almost always uses great music.

I actually bought two copies in the event one of the tapes broke.

I would love to see Mega Step Blast on DVD......perhaps on one with Rhythmic Step 2.

I loved Mega Step Blast! I got this when I it first came out and did it like three times a week for months! I haven't done it for a while (maybe a year ago), but I remember it had the great bun blaster section! When I first got this I was so happy to find a workout that had gone to the "next level" as everything else I had was way too easy.

Yes, if it was on DVD I would probably pull it out more often!

Jo

ETA: I should also add, it doesn't bother me with outdated outfits and such - the workout stands the test of time!

I would LOVE to see this one on DVD. This one and the wedding video would make another great classics volume!

I love Mega Step Blast and do it quite often.... Its one of my favorites, a tough workout but without any too difficult choreography. I hope my tape never goes out on me. I'd like to see this one on DVD as well.

I hope that Cathe will release Mega Step Blast on DVD.

It is so much fun and I love the use of the step vertically in the last routine.

AH! Sorry to bring up an older post.....but I'm doing Mega Step Blast tomorrow and just did a search to see how much discussion there was about this.

This workout is not in the Workout Manager yet!!!

Can't wait! I haven't done it in AGES!

Gayle

I wish it were on DVD

AH! Sorry to bring up an older post.....but I'm doing Mega Step Blast tomorrow and just did a search to see how much discussion there was about this.

This workout is not in the Workout Manager yet!!!

Can't wait! I haven't done it in AGES!

Gayle

I guess because it never was released on DVD.

I wish Cathe would consider putting this great workout on DVD.

It could even go along in the Shock Cardio part.

The look may be older, but the actual workout has been one of my favorites of Cathe's cardio. The choreography is much easier than other cardios.

And I love the Music!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.