Maximum Intensity Video

Hi, I would like to know about the calf excercises. They warm the calves up but then I don't see any specific excercises for them. Does one of the other excercises work the calves sufficently?
Thank you
NailsbyDeborah

Max Int Video

I'm not quite sure which of the Max. Int. Videos you are asking about. Cardio or strength? They are touched upon lightly in both videos. Since your post asked about exercises, I'll assume that you are talking about the strength video. The reason calf work is put in the workout in this manner is because I was not planning on using weights while doing calf work. Therefore, I thought it would flow better if I just included them as an extention of the warmup. Also, since the calves get such heavy usage during most cardio workouts and the MIS tape was already 75 min. long, I thought it would be best to focus more attention on other exercises. Since then, many people have stated that they would enjoy having more calf work included in their strength training workouts. For this reason you will see much more of it in the PURE STRENGTH STRONG LEGS tape. Thanks for your post.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.