Maximum Intensity Cardio...Help!

SeaChell

I posted this question over at the Firm but I figure I'll go to the experts....just got my MIC yesterday and had a look at it today...WOW....this is going to challange me!:-wow It looks like great fun and a fabulous workout but I was wondering if you can divide the tape into 2 days without loosing the intended benefit. I have done aerobic dance for 10 years, Firming for 8 years but am new to Cathe (since April - I've done Mega Step Blast and Step Max and I love them!) What I really want is for someone to talk me into doing THE WHOLE workout at once!! Tell me I'm not going to faint or die! I love driving myself hard and I LOVE the satisfation of an intense workout but, yes I'll admit it, I am a little intimidated by this one!! So PLEASE convince me to give it try - a little reassurance, please!!;-)

Try it, Seachell!!! It will really test your cardio endurance...and if you're like me, you'll be seriously suckin' wind and wondering whether you'll make it to the end!! But if I can do it, so can you....and when you're finished, you'll feel like you can TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!! I don't often do the whole MIC all at once...just every now and then when I want a really killer, long, tough cardio workout. It never fails to humble me!!!
GO FOR IT!!!
Deb

Yes, go ahead and try it, you can always stop, but once you're in the middle, you will probably want to soldier on to the end, just for the sense of accomplishment. That cardio blast at the end it a killer!

Ditto to what the others said -- Go For It! You'll definitely be breathing hard, but you will feel so accomplished once you're done!

I say go for it! But don't get discouraged if you can't make it all the way through your first time. MIC is much more intense than Step Max and Mega Step Blast--not only is it considerably longer, but there are more power moves--jumps, hop turns, pump circle runs, etc. If you feel your legs getting tired, you may want to take some of the power moves out to make sure you make it through to the end. Or you may want to stop the tape early. But either way, don't worry--you'll be able to make it all the way through MIC without modification in no time.

Have fun!

Laura

You guys are the best!!! You are really encouraging me to go for it and I WILL!!! I'll modify where I need to, take breaks and just have a great workout!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.