Making your own Terminator workouts??

Spinin28

Cathlete
Hello to all!!!

I was just wondering if anyone out there has ever recorded their own personalized workouts from several different Cathe workouts? I can't afford to buy all of the DVD's right now, so I TIVO (which I just got a few weeks ago) all of Cathe's workouts from Fit Tv..and since I do not have a TIVO DVR with DVD recorder; I was planning on Taping(Yes VHS) several of Cathe's workouts as one compliation VHS workout.. An example would be something like this:

2 Bootcamp Cardio intervals Doubling the blast portion
2 KPC intervals
2 Muscle Endurance
2 Bootcamp Cardio/ blast intervals, doubling the blast portion
2 triceps& biceps
2 Step blast intervals
2 Legs and glutes intervals
2 Imax intervals
2 Legs and shoulders
2 Ab intervals from Bootcamp/KPC
2 Cardio and Weights Intervals
2 Pyramid upper body intervals
2 step blast intervals
2 Pyramid Lower body Intervals
4 Ab intervals from Bootcamp/Cardio&Weights

It would be my own personalized Terminator workout on VHS

????? What do you guys think???

I LOVE Cathe!!!

I love to go from Cardio, straight to blasts and then to weights and then right back again with no rest in between.

I was just wondering if anyone else has done this??

Thanks
Denise

:) :) :7

Don't you just love those Tivos!!! I have the Terminator DVD and I think your idea is great, especially the abs at the end as Terminator doesn't have abs. Yes Cathe is AWESOME!!! I have most all of her workouts but I did make my own Blastmania on VHS as I don't have the Imax2 DVD. If you are familiar with Imax or Imax2, Blastmania is just the interval blast and recoveries, not the step part. I don't recall the exact time somewhere between 20-25 minutes at a very high intensity....good work Denise....:)...Carole

Wow, Denise, that looks GREAT! Have you done the workout yet? How did it go? Let us know.:)

I haven't created my own mixes yet but I have made a VHS copy of most of the workouts just in case something happens to my dvd. I would HATE to be without one of my workouts. I was even thinking of storing them in my fire safe box, under lock and key!:D :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.