Low Max

jnka825

Cathlete
I just got it today and cannot wait to do it tonight! I needed to add a low impact workout b/c I have been doing Body Max 2, 4 times a week (using different premixes, not the whole workout) and my knees have been hurting from it.

Cannot wait!

If I were you I would do the premixes where you do the intervals seperate so you learn the step routines better.

If I were you I would do the premixes where you do the intervals seperate so you learn the step routines better.

What she said! For some reason I had a heck of a time w/ the step sections of this. My left/rights and front/backs were all jumbled up. I was quite frustrated the 1st few times. Normally, I don't have a problem following Cathe the 1st time thru, this one was FRUSTRATING!! Once I got it, though, no probs. And jsut bc is it "Low" Max, doesn't mean its easy. Once you get it, add a med ball to the blasts. Yowza! Not a fave of my Cathe collection, but a good workout.

Nan

Oh yeah---don't underestimate the word "Low". Everytime I decide to do this one, I am thinking of something more low intensity than Body Max 2 or Imax....then my legs are sore at the end as it truly Low as in lowerbody workout. How can I forgot that each time LOL! I did this work out a few days!

Look forward to hearing about how you like it.

What she said! For some reason I had a heck of a time w/ the step sections of this. My left/rights and front/backs were all jumbled up. I was quite frustrated the 1st few times. Normally, I don't have a problem following Cathe the 1st time thru, this one was FRUSTRATING!! Once I got it, though, no probs. And jsut bc is it "Low" Max, doesn't mean its easy. Once you get it, add a med ball to the blasts. Yowza! Not a fave of my Cathe collection, but a good workout.

Nan

How do you implement a med ball during the blasts Just hold it in your hands? I never thought of an add on -- that workout breaks my butt each time!

Just did it!

Okay! I loooovvvveeee it :D. It kicked my butt, literally. My legs are going to have DOMs for sure tomorrow. The combos were tricky at times, but fun and I love that there was no high impact. Just what the doctor ordered. this is going to be used in my rotations a lot!!! now, what will buy next month ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.