Lifting Variety?

Gerry

Cathlete
Most of Cathe's weight lifting DVD's go through three sets of the same exercise for the same body part. Are there any DVD's that only have one set for each body part before moving on to a different body part?

OR three sets of DIFFERENT exercises for the same body part (i.e., 1st set - bicep curl, 2nd set - hammer curl, 3rd set - concentration curls).

I'm looking for lots of variety 'cause I get bored easily! Thanks for the suggestions -

Gerry,

From what I've been reading of the STS reviews, Meso 1 sounds very much like what you're looking for. I think she does 15 reps of an exercise and then moves on to another body part. I can't think of any others at the moment. Cathe usually likes to exhaust each body part until moving on to the next. But like you, I like variety. I'd have to check some of her circuit workouts. Boot Camp has an upper and lower premix which might work. Also 4 Day Split has an Boot Camp Circuit Upper Body and Boot Camp Circuit Lower Body premix. I'll try and look at these and get back to you as I haven't done them yet.

Marcy

The only ones I can think of are STS MEso 1 and PUsh-Pull and Supersets.

(I prefer that type of workout myself).

I'm thinking MIS is like that. It's been ages since I've done it though. I'm sure somewhere on the site you can find a breakdown of the weight workouts. If not, the Firm ya-ya's site has a video review section that breaks down most of Cathe's workouts.

If you can find lainie fig's blog, she has worksheets on all of Cathe's DVD's (except maybe STS)...

There's also 4DS Series... If i remember correctly there are 1 or 2 sets for each exercise (that's why, following Debbie's rotations, I repeat each segment twice).

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.