Learning the new workouts

likes2bfit

Cathlete
How are you learning IS the workouts? Are you doing one per day each day in a rotation? Or are you trying to learn only a few at a time?
I am curious to see what has been tried and what is preferred.

I have ordered the DVD's and am wondering, should I get out my stability ball and practice? The posts about the St. ball seem like this ball may be hard to master.

Judy
May God grant you a sunbeam to warm you, a moon beam to charm you & an angel so nothing can harm you :-shy

I got my new workouts on Monday and so far I have just jumped right in.In my opinon, if you are use to Cathe's cardio then it doesn't take much to catch on.I haven't tried any of the weight lifting workouts but I would think that it is probably going to take a little getting use to.
Good LUck,
Lori

I watched 2 the first day and then tried IMAX2 the next morning. Then watched 2-3 more. Basically, previewed then jumped right in.I wrote down what weights she was using and what exercises she was covering. Cathe's cuing is so superb there really wasn't a need to watch over and over. On IMAX2 you may want to however!;-) Susan

I tried to watch them first. However, I think these new tapes are WAY easier to learn than the CTX series was!! Just go for it! :7

Hollie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.