Kristin Kagen

Stacy

Cathlete
For those of you who have done her Step This Way tape I was wondering how much of it contains turns and pivot moves. I dont mind alot of turning over the step but I dont have the room for alot of the turns/pivots/shuffle moves that involve alot of floor space like the one shown at the very beginning of the video clip on collage. Thanks!

Stacy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-01 AT 01:55PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Stacy,

She does a grapevine off the side of the step which I have to angle toward the back because I don't have much room on the sides of my step. She does a mambo, shuffle to the back, mambo, shuffle to the front and also she does a figure 8 to the back like in some of Cathe's videos. If you don't have much room front to back you will have to modify those moves. In the cool down she does a double grapevine which I don't have room for. That is really easy to modify though. Those are the only moves that I can think of that would cause you any problems. Hope this helps. It's a great video!

I just looked at the clip at collage and it shows the mambo to the back move and the grapevine off the side of the step so that is a good respresentation of how much room is needed. I think it would be worth it to get it and modify the three above mentioned moves. Just my opinion. :)

Kelly

Thanks, I think you've just convinced me to spend more money. Maybe I can put it on my xmas list :)

Stacy

I found her voice kinda grating, really annoying, in fact. No matter how good the workout, things like this really turn me off. You can check out a video clip of her tape "Step This Way" (and voice) on www.collage.com

How funny Sidse! I found just the opposite! I thought she was so friendly and happy without being "too" bubbly and her cuing was right on! I absolutely LOVE this workout and find myself reaching for it 2 or 3 times a week.

Isn't it funny how we all have different tastes? It makes life interesting though. :)

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.