KPC vs Kempo

Carmen829

Cathlete
I did KEMPO today for the first time. While its a good DVD, it's no where near the intensity of KPC. Maybe its because it was my first time doing it and some of the moves are new to me, but I was trying to give it my all and never got to that anerobic state I get to when I do KPC (I think that that right term). Anyone else think so?

I'll give it another try next week.

Carmen.

I haven't done that workout in a very long time (a very long time!). I remember I was disappointed with it and have never picked it up again. I usually give a DVD a few tries before I decide I really don't click with it. So I'm sure I tried it at least 3 times (that's my standard :D) as I want to make sure I give it a chance. It did not compare to KPC in any way as I remember, but I'm sure it has it's place...just not with me!

I've only done Kempo a few times, and it's the kind of workout I will reach for when I feel like a little kickboxing but don't want to kill myself. I like the simplicity of Kempo X, but I agree, the cardio effect is very light. I do feel worked out though. Definitely no where near KPC's intensity.

I've only done Kempo a few times, and it's the kind of workout I will reach for when I feel like a little kickboxing but don't want to kill myself. I like the simplicity of Kempo X, but I agree, the cardio effect is very light. I do feel worked out though. Definitely no where near KPC's intensity.

Iris said it well, Kempo is just not a tough wo to me either. Don't get that "tickle" down my back like with Cathe.

Kenpo was what I did when I was too tired to work out (I sold the series in January). It did nothing for me at all. Never broke a sweat. And I could not take the shouting - what it that about anyway? Shouting at the TV does nothing for your cardio. Didn't get it.

not even close!!!!!

That was the first workout I've ever did, but when I did KCP I almost die in the good way of course and I that's why I stay with Cathe no matter what.
So, with Kenpo I didn't sweat or it didn't took my breath away.But with KCP I need a paramedics :)

Eunice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.