KM Leg Cond. Drills??

bzbnmom

Cathlete
Is it even possible to do the first section of the leg conditioning drills without pausing to rest?:rolleyes: Oooh, is it intense! I don't workout with KM very much. Maybe someday I'll be able to do it? The rest of the leg drill is doable, just not that first part.:eek:

Mary

I have DOMS today from those yesterday. I've said it a million times - those always getme good. LOVE 'EM!!! Give it time you'll get thru them w/o stopping. :eek:

I did the whole workout today...and loved every minute of it..I let my heart rate come down in between the blasts and the leg drills...I had to stop during the first drill for some extra stretching and I usually have to half-time Cathe's speed on the drills, but what a great feeling when I finished!

oh good so I am not the only one who pause almost between each drill

i love to do this section only before a weight workout. it's short and gives me all the sweat i need. and then 1 hour weight... i feel i got a good workout in less than 1h and half

and the leg drills i use them sometimes as an add on to cardio. I almost always divide that workout

sometimes i do the whole thing, but drills before the combinations

I did Cardio Leg premix today and man oh man do I have DOMS already! :eek: And I thought I was in really good shape after STS... talk about a killer workout.

KM or Gym Style legs?

I need a good leg workout but my thighs tend to bulk up. I need a leg workout that will give me lean and toned thighs. I keep reading great reviews on both of these workouts but can anyone tell me which one would give me the results I'm looking for?

I think they are crazy! I can barely get through those leg drills as is, can't imagine using ankle weights too. Don't worry, you're not the only one that takes pauses. However, I find that if I do the leg drills before doing anything else, they are slightly easier. If I do them after another workout or after running, my legs are more tired and therefore the drills are harder. Hope that makes sense...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.