Kick Punch and Crunch-Pic#3

Wow! What kind of gloves is she wearing, or are her hands wrapped like boxers do when they spar?! Very cool.

>Wow! What kind of gloves is she wearing, or are her hands
>wrapped like boxers do when they spar?! Very cool.

These look like wraps to me.

Remind me never to p*ss Lorraine off.

Oh man . . . those sequential power kicks are comin' back. Love 'em. Love 'em.

A-jock

Correct me if I'm wrong Ajock.....that sick mind of yours is already putting together mental mish-moshes just based upon these pictures isn't it????? }( }( }( }( }(

your bud briee

Hey...perhaps you can put together a prego mish mosh based entirely on tacked-together warm ups and cool downs :) :) :)

RE: Buddie Briee . . .

You read my tiny little mind . . . usually you need glasses to read something that small.

In fact, when the Body Blast was finalized I retyped the descriptions onto a separate Word file, and have been drooling over them for months now. However, the pictures we've been given recently add a new dimension. I really, really love sequential power kicks; I couldn't get through all 28 each leg sets on Boot Camp the first couple of times I did it, but the third try was the charm, and man do they make a difference!

Prego mish-moshes:

Step:

Cardio-Weights warm-up
I-Max 2 warm-up
Rhythmic Step warm-up
I-Max 1 warm-up

Hi/lo:

CTX Power Circuit warm-up and low-impact segment (stop before hi)
MIC warm-up
Circuit Max warm-up

Kickbox:

CTX Kickbox warm-up
CTX 10-10-10 warm-up
Cardio-Kicks warm-up

Short and sweet, lotsa leg stretches folded in throughout the whole session. Sound like a plan?

A-jock

Looks incredibly tough, but I'll give it a go....you are the greatest and just to make it really intense, I'm throwing in sequential power kegels in between each warm up (I'll match your sequential power kicks with kegels and up you by 10 :p :p :p ).

briee

I'll go ya one better - I'll do squat-thrust-f*rts this weekend as part of my Hi/Lo Heaven mish-mosh.

Glad to hear you're still kickin' along, Briee-Briee!

A-Jock
:7

A-jock..I did this mish-mosh for my workout yesterday.I was assuming you meant to do all of it in one day-am I right?It was alot of fun...so keep them coming...any prego ones you can think of!!!Thanks!:D

I like the prego version, I was just wondering if you could suggest a cool down too? ;)

Melanie
Due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.