Kick Punch and Crunch

Uh,oh..Cathe looks like she's ready to kick some butt!!! Wow, "toughest video ever" sounds kinda scary.

BTW, Are those weighted gloves that are being used?

Oh, it was so worth the wait!! Looks like I'll have to
add some really cool gloves to my repertoire!:7
Thanks SNM!

This is the one I've really been waiting on. I don't think I will actually survive it now that I've heard it is probably her toughest, however I will die happy trying. THANKS CATHE!!!!!
Lisa

"toughest video ever"??? Yikes!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Are those weighted gloves I see? I just bought some a month ago and haven't used them yet!!!:7

I think Cathe looks like a Mom in this picture! This is the face you never want to see if you are getting home late :eek: Mommy is not happy!

Why, oh why didn't I order the videos as well as the DVD's! How am I ever going to be able to wait for the DVD's? Definitely should have ordered both! x( But all the workouts sure do look great! I am really excited and anxious to get them!

Linda

YOWZAS!

Toughest video ever?! Yikes!

You both look fantastic in this pic. Definitely gonna cruch something aren't ya? :)

The little symbol on the top piece appears to be 5th Element - that was used in the I-series as well. Seems they are using Nike shorts for a lot of this filming so I'm just guessing that the shorts are Nike.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.