To Kathy S.....

Stacy

Cathlete
...hi, I'm pretty sure it's you that has a bunch of rotations on microsoft word documents. If so, I was wondering if you were still compiling new ones. I had the day off today and put together some new rotations using mostly Cathe tapes and incorporating all of her new tapes here and there. Do you have an email so I can it to you or should I just post it here??
Thanks!!

Stacy

Hi Stacy from Kathy S!

Hey, wonderful timing! Yes, it's me, Ms. Rotations. I've been sitting here this evening adding in a few more rotations (some good ones with the new series) and I'd love to see yours. You can just post them here, or you can e-mail them to me at [email protected].

I'll be mailing out the revised rotations to about 160 people in another day or two -- I had them ready to roll last weekend, but then I thought I'd just wait to see what kind of good rotations were beginning to pop up from the lucky folks who received their new videos this week. I was right to wait -- this educated crowd always comes thru!

Look forward to seeing what you've whipped up! :)

Kathy S.

RE: Hi Stacy from Kathy S!

Great!! Include me in on the mailing list!! I'll be sending you my rotations via aol right now!!

Thanks again,

Stacy

Hi, Kathy S.

You were very kind and sent me your rotation book to me the first time and I hope my e-mail address is included in that 160.

Anyway, I didn't see this in your rotation schedule, therefore I am posting it in case you want to add it to your collection.

Cathe gave me this rotation for weight loss & toning up.

"Hi Nikki! We all respond differently to exercise based on our genetic make up, age, and fitness level. Keeping that in mind here are three sample rotations to help burn fat, calories, and tone muscle. Do each rotation for about 8 weeks modifying and/or adding rest days whenever necessary to meet your needs."(cathe)

Rotation One:

Mon.....Step Works
Tues....Body Max
Wed.....Step Max
Thurs...OFF
Fri.....MIS
Sat.....MIC
Sun.....Circuit Max

Rotation Two:

Mon.....Cardio Kicks
Tues....PS BBA
Wed.....Interval Max
Thurs...OFF
Fri.....PS L&A
Sat.....PS CST plus 30 minute walk/run
Sun.....CTX 10-10-10 (cardio only)

Rotation Three:

Mon.....CTX (your choice besides two listed)
Tues....CTX (")
Wed.....CTX Power Circuit
Thurs...OFF
Fri.....CTX (your choice besides two listed)
Sat.....CTX (")
Sun.....CTX Leaner Legs

"GOOD LUCK!"

Nikki

RE: Hi NIkki!

Hi Kathy,
I don't know if I asked to be put on your list or not...I know I meant to! If not, would you mind adding me on?
It's so nice of you to do this for us all...thank you!
Ruth aka:
[email protected]

RE: Hi Stacy from Kathy S!

Hi Kathy S. I received your rotation list also and hope to be on the mailing list for the new one. Send it to [email protected] Thanks you so much in advance.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.