Karen V New Videos

sandra_j

Has anyone heard anything about (or tried) Karen Voigt's new Cardio Strength & BLT (Butt, Legs & Tummy) videos yet?

Our Canadian supplier has a pre-order special until Sept 20th & I was wondering if they would be worth ordering.

I would only be interested if they were as tough & advanced as Cathe :).

Thanks!

Sandra

There's an earlier post on this forum about this topic. I ordered her new Cardio Sculpt but my order was lost or something because it's been 3 weeks and I havent gotten it yet. I'll let you know how I like it after I finally do it!!

:) Stacy

I have Cardio/Strength

I was happily surprised with it. Karen has been wimping out lately; I hoped this would be at least intermediate for a rest day. I liked it alot and you can make it as intense as you want to. It's about like Circuit Max--that's the closest cathe to it I can think of. But, yeah, I'm getting my $20.00 worth!!

RE: I have Cardio/Strength

B.T.L. looks pretty interesting. Unfortunately, my body ball has been popped again by a certain four-year-old who has a thing about finding sharp things to stick in my exercise balls. After the popping of the 65cm ball, I upgraded to a 75cm ball and it was inflated TWO DAYS before he stuck a nail into it!

Kids!

Thanks Stacy, Murph & Bobbi

for the input (I didn't see the earlier post :)).

I think I might try the BLT as I don't have any body ball-type tapes yet. I do have 3 young children too that are likely to "take over" the ball as soon as I inflate it. Is it worth the temptation? :)

Sandra

I have Cardio/Sculpt and I like it so far (though I can't help wanting to snicker when she tells us to keep our chest up). The only problem with it is that she only uses two sets of weights: a "heavy" (5-10 pounds recommended, I used 15) and a "light" (3-5 pounds recommended, I used 8). If you follow her, you use the same weight for 1-arm rows (too light), rear shoulder raises (too heavy)and some other exercises (for some, it's too heavy, for others, just right). I'll have to play with it some to get the right mix, using more weights.

I like the balls. It's amazing how hard you work just staying steady on one. They are definitely very tempting to the young ones!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.