Intensity Series just delivered to me!!:) and a question??

RWattier

Cathlete
I am so excited, I just checked and my Intensity Series was just delievered to my doorstep at 3:10pm today! I cannot wait to get out of the office now! Its so frustrating to be sitting at my desk, when my new workouts are eagerly awaiting me at home! :) Just have to decide which one to do first! i am thinking, Muscle Endurance! Just hope I don't sound pathetic, but I am so excited!

I have a desk job and just hate sitting all day long - it drives me crazy to sit so much, but it pays my mortgage right now. I have mentioned to my boss that I would like to buy one of those desks that are made out of the big round balls and sit on wheels, that way you are at least using your ab muscles all day long! Does anyone have one of these?????? They are about 70.00 in the Gaiam catalog.

I don't think they look too funny to have in an office. I am in the business of insurance sales, not the most interesting field by any means, but I think most of my clients would find it a 'conversation piece' if anything! LOL

My co-workers would probably think I was crazy if I rolled in a big ball to sit on all day long!

I have a desk job, too, and one of my co-workers and I thought the ball chairs in Gaim would be excellent. Neither one of us has taken the plunge though. Our HR guy would probably have a hissy fit claiming they were an ergonomic nightmare and potential workers comp claim waiting to happen! (Poor misguided soul!) AnyWHO, enjoy your intensity series. I love ME. And I hate sitting at work all day knowing my goodies have been delivered and waiting for me on my doorstep, just like you!
~Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.