Intense moves and interval max

Shanda

Cathlete
Hi everybody,
I just recieved intense moves and I love it very intense workout. However, Gin suggest you do it every two days and I was thinking of getting interval max. How do they compare? and does Cathe suggest you do it every two days as well? because if that's the case I can't see why I would need both tapes ok, I could find a reason to get both I'm addicted to buying tapes(LOL)
also, what kind of results have you gotten with either of these tapes? weight loss,toner legs. I'm looking to slim my legs and my but. I would also like some feedback on mega step blast I've been thinking of buying that one because of the bun blaster section. Thanks for your help

Shanda
PS if anyone has mega step blast they'd like to sell or trade please email me at [email protected]. I can never seem to find this one on the firm swap

I have both tapes but find that I only reach for Interval Max on a consistent basis. It is truly in a class by itself. I highly recommend IMAX...Cathe just does everything better than everyone else! :)

Shannon

Shanda, I have Interval Max and Intense Moves and love having them both. Intense Moves is about half the length of Interval Max, so it's great when you're shorter on time or you wanna stick interval cardio after wt. work or something. Int. Max is a little tougher cuz it's longer and has a couple of tougher intervals. Both are great. Robin.

Hi. I also have both tapes. I agree that Interval Max is definitely more intense, but it's nice to have both tapes for days when you want a shorter, but still intense cardio workout. I also have Mega Step Blast and love it. The bun blaster section at the end is great, however I feel the tape as a whole is not quite as intense as some of her other tapes like Step Works, Step Jam, Power Max and the cardio of Body Max. But, the choreography of Mega Step Blast is fairly basic and easy to learn so if you arent yet accustomed to Cathe's step tapes or her choreography this is a great one to start with. However, if you're like the rest of us you'll eventually own all of Cathe's tapes.

:) Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.