Imax 3 or BootCamp???

lightening16

Cathlete
Hey all

I was thinking of putting the 10 dollar coupon from Facebook to use and I was thinking of adding to my Cathe library.
I have been looking at the DVD's and trying to figure out what I would like and what would compliment what I already have.

I really like IMAX2 - I am not super co-ordinated and the complexity of the intervals is very do able for me.

I also really like the drills in DrillMax and the bootcamp for 4DS. It would be nice to have muscle endurance too. I already own STS so I was not sure if I needed muscle endurance as well.

I own, Bodymax, Cardio Fusion, LIC, B&G's, High Step Challenge, KPC, Gym styles all, IMAX2, 4DS, STS and LowMax.

Any thoughts on which you would go with?
Heather

I had gone online to buy one... still wasn't sure which one. It turns out that you get 10 off each purchase. So in the end I bought both!

Now I don't have to decide!
Heather

I had gone online to buy one... still wasn't sure which one. It turns out that you get 10 off each purchase. So in the end I bought both!

Now I don't have to decide!
Heather

Now that's what I call a compromise!

You're gonna love 'em both. Boot Camp's cardio drills are ones that I still do at least once a week, and the entire disc gives you so many options: the workouts done strictly as originally produced, AND some juicy premixes both of each workout individually and some salads of both. And the Muscle Endurance weighted core routine is among my all-time favorites.

I-max 3 . . . well, let's just say that it's I-Max 2 on steroids. The choreography during the mid-range cardio segments is just a tich more complicated than I-Max 2 but totally learnable. And the blasts . . . oh the blasts. My personal favorites are Blast #5, where you do about a trillion plie jacks (think I-Max 2's blast #9 cubed), and blast #7 where you do straddling on and off a narrow step. The music alone is enough to justify that one. And this disc gives you a true blast-only premix, with nothing coming between you and the pain . . . er, I mean the blasts. (There's also a premix with only the mid-range cardio cycles.)

Glad you were able to get both! Enjoy!

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.