Imax 2 - finally!

spyrosmom

Cathlete
I think I must be the only Catheite who doesn't have IMAX 2. I've put off buying bc I have 1 & 3 and C&W just hasn't appealed to me. However, I love 1&3 and everyone else loves 2, so I figured it was a must have. I am consdering a circuit type rotation after STS, so I can use C&W then. I know I'll eventually use it somewhere. But I think Imax 2 alone is worth the money, if the others are any indication. I think at that time I'll also go ahead and get BC/ME. I was going to get that today as well, but I didn't think I'd use it for a while bc STS is coming (hopefully, soon). I also got 4DS (finally) I was going to get it last fall, and was really excited about it, but one thing after another came up finanically and the extra $$ wasn't there for it. So I got that as well today. I figure I can use the cardio during STS and play with it as-is afterwards. So, Happy New Workout Year to me. I must go wait for the mailman:D:D

Nan

You will LOVE IMAX 2- hooray! It has a terrific fun factor for such a tough workout- I never dread it (and honestly, I have to REALLY be in the mood to make myself do 3). As for C&W, I have a soft spot for it since it was my first Cathe workout on FitTV. It is a great workout on days that you want a circuit but you don't want the intensity of say, BC. Anyway, enjoy! :)

Nan, another one here saying you will love it. I didn't buy it for a very long time because I had C&W on some dvd that was included when I bought my step and it seemed ludicrous to pay that much for one workout, but my check-in buddies convinced me that it was worth it. And, I love it -- definitely my favorite imax, and as I told my buddies earlier today, a lot of why I like it is because when I do it, it seems like they are all there doing it with me. Enjoy!!

-Beth

You Should Love It

I don't post much, but I saw your message and had to respond. IMAX2 was extremely difficult for me when I first started out. But once I could do it, it became one of my favorites. I love it. Boot Camp and Muscle Endurance are two of my other favorites. Cathe had some winners with the Intensity Series. Enjoy!

I just did some Imax 2 today. :) I have only done the whole thing through once, but I often do about 20 to 30 minutes of it ~ it's a blast!

IMAX 2 is one tough workout. Good luck and have fun doing it. Its one of those workouts that I put in when I DON'T feel like working out -- then when I get into it (usually by the 2nd circuit) then I'm totally into it and determined to finish. And, of course, when I'm done, I'm glad that I worked out with that one. Have fun!

Imax 2 is very fun!

You'll be glad you got it! I have all three and seem to go through periods when all I want to do is Imax 2 and then I switch to Imax 3 and then Imax 1. For these interval workouts it's nice to have the variety!

Jo

I LOVE it too! I have 3 also but I always go back to 2. The music is great and it really keeps you going. Not an easy workout but something I really enjoy doing.

You won't regret it. Imax 2 is my favorite Cathe workout. I think the Intensity series is Cathe's best so far:)

Jacque

I agree with everyone else: IM2 is a great workout! If you like IM1, you'll flip over 2!
Wanted to add, too, that C&W is another winner. It has my favorite ab routine of all Cathe's workouts and is a fun circuit.
You won't be sorry with your purchase!

I didn't buy it for a long time because I had the Fit TV version and already had CW with Basic Step and didn't want to spend the money on two workouts that I basically had. However, once I was able to do all of the Fit TV version I did finally get it. It was the best money I ever spent bec it is my favorite workout ever. It is sooooo worth the money.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.