Imax 2

gogigi

Cathlete
I did this yesterday after a long time of a Cathe break. It is a classic...pretty much interval perfection. I loved everything about Imax 2...tough but doable tough. The moves and music mesh perfectly, the intervals are hard but don't last forever, and I appreciated the recovery time between each interval. I had loaned this to a friend but asked for it back b/c I'd been wanting to do it. I, personally, think Imax 2 is a hall of famer.

I agree! This is a fantastic workout although I do like all of the Imax's! This one has such a high fun factor to it!

Jo :D

I love this workout! This is definately my favorite step workout. I haven't done it in a while,but I think I will do it one day this week. I am always (pooped out) at the end of this one!:D:D

I totally agree!! This is the Best Step interval workout....I love this one. I have tried to do Cardio Fusion (when I first got it, although I haven't pulled it out in a long time) a couple of times and thought the coreography was to complex.....I just wanted a GOOD cardio workout. The IMAX series seems less complex!

I love IMAX 2! It is my favorite IMAX- I have the original on my rotation for tomorrow and that will be fun too. But IMAX 3 is a toughie- I like it, but not too often. ;)

IMAX2 is definitely my favorite IMAX, and one of my favorite Cathe workouts of all time. Great for stress relief too!

I love IMAX 2! It is my favorite IMAX- I have the original on my rotation for tomorrow and that will be fun too. But IMAX 3 is a toughie- I like it, but not too often. ;)

I do love Imax 3 also...especially the Bon Jovi song/interval...fun, fun, fun. I enjoy them both!

Imax 2 ,is my absolute favorite Cathe DVD. Yesterday I did IMAX 1. I had not done that workout for almost two years. I like all of the Imax DVDs

Try this, do interval and blast, pause player and do a compound weight exerise for 8 to 10 reps, then do next interval and blast. Do only five though....Its Tough!!!

Carmen, That is a great idea. I can't wait to try that.

I haven't done any other Imax because I love 2 so much. It is by far my favorite Cathe workout. I think part of the reason for that is because it was one of the first workouts I started doing after my daughter was born and it kind of always takes me back to that time when I do it. Plus it was a huge accomplishment to be able to complete it without stopping after taking time off.

oh my flying sweat!

Gotta love the Imax 2 and 3! When you are looking for an added challenge try the blasts only premix.

:eek: I do love the Imax 2. I don't have room for all of the moves so I just do my best with those plie jumps and plyos. For some reason I actually like the blasts better than the step portions. Weird. :rolleyes:

IMAX 2 is my favorite Cathe cardio workout. Sometimes when I lam short on time I do one of the premixes. Sometimes I add the blast only pre-mix onto another workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.