Imax 2 ?

Snitker

Banned
Can I use Imax 2 three times a week for my cardio workout alternating the other days with total body toning workouts? Thanks! I do alot of my cardio on the Elliptical, but I just love Imax 2 and am pretty sure I burn more calories doing that rather than the elliptical.

As tempting as it is to contemplate, IMHO 3 times per week is a bit much; as a general rule, one should vary cardio formats on a weekly basis to avoid the risk of injury AND over-acclimation. You get to the point where you are so practiced at that particular workout that you become over-efficient at it and lose the keenest edge of the cardio overload.

If you're in a mode to part with a few sheckles, could you contemplate getting I-Max 3? That one would be good to shuffle with I-Max 2 and your elliptical. Or better still, a kickbox routine so that you don't overdo it on step.

JMHO -

A-Jock

Imax 2

Yeah, I read that. I may to the complete workout once and then do one of the shorter premixes on another day. And use my Kick Punch Crunch video for other cardio days just to mix it up. I have an elliptical machine, but my day just isn't complete if I don't see Cathe's face every day! I like having a "personal trainer" to tell me what to do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.