I'm so excited!!!

lcobb2

Cathlete
My birthday is a week from today (January 8). I just bought my birthday present: Low Impact Circuit, The Classics, Imax 3, and Kick Max. I live in Germany and the mail here is really slow. I haven't received my 2009 Calendar or STS yet so whenever I get all of this (expected after my birthday), it's like an entire month or two of gifts!!! Now I'm off to workout to Cathe. :D

Congrats on your new purchases, you definitely picked some good ones there!! It's too bad it takes you so long to get stuff. I am the most impatient person on earth, I couldn't do it.

Have fun with your new toys when they arrive!! And Happy (early) Birthday!

I don't have LIC, but I have the others, and they are all much fun!! May speedy shipping be on your side! And Happy Birthday, too.

Nan

Laura: My birthday is January 6th and I had to laugh when I saw your post. You guys are the only people that understand why I also purchased fitness DVDs for my birthday. :) I bought KCM's new bootcamp and kickboxing and a few Amy Bento workouts too. I'm such an addict.

My birthday is a week from today (January 8). I just bought my birthday present: Low Impact Circuit, The Classics, Imax 3, and Kick Max. I live in Germany and the mail here is really slow. I haven't received my 2009 Calendar or STS yet so whenever I get all of this (expected after my birthday), it's like an entire month or two of gifts!!! Now I'm off to workout to Cathe. :D

I can relate, totally! My birthday is January 11th. I, too, like receiving lots of gifts during this time of Christmas and my birthday. :D With some of my birthday money I bought myself the high step and push/pull and supersets. They should arrive next Tuesday ... I'm dying in anticipation!! I'm trying to be patient! haha. :D

Oh, I'm totally the same way. DH was confused when all I wanted was MORE MORE MORE Cathe for Christmas and my birthday (Jan 24). Silly people, don't you understand how fun it is?

lcobb2, I know we "talked" before - I just moved to France. How much did shipping cost on all that and how long will it take?

I'm using my MIL as my importer as she'll probably be here every 3 months or so (at least I hope... she flies standby as FIL used to work for the airlines). Anyway, I wonder how often I'll think it's worth it to ship stuff here.

Still debating on whether or not to get a barbell... don't think she could check that on the plane. :)

I love LIC, I haven't tried (but have Kick Max and Imax 3 - doing kick max today) and I'm working through the classics and am (as always) impressed. Happy birthday to you! Enjoy!

angie

Oh, I'm totally the same way. DH was confused when all I wanted was MORE MORE MORE Cathe for Christmas and my birthday (Jan 24). Silly people, don't you understand how fun it is?

lcobb2, I know we "talked" before - I just moved to France. How much did shipping cost on all that and how long will it take?
angie
Angie, I don't have a problem with shipping because my DH is active duty Army. Our address is technically a New York address. Even though the shipping is very late sometimes, it's never extra postage. Sorry! :(

oh how fun!! Those are great workouts. My birthday is the 18th and since I have all cathe's workouts I think I want fitness by cathe but can't make up my mind what to get!
Tracy

Happy Birthday!
You will absolutely love Kick Max and LIC. Don't forget to let us know how you like them!

Wow! After looking at your list of DVDs you already own, I'm shocked that there are still any left to buy! Happy Health/Birthday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.