I'm not DEAD! :-)

cathe4me2

Cathlete
I just did MIC this afternoon and I'm still alive!! I can't believe it!! :eek: I bought the tape back in April, but with all the reviews about it being a killer workout, I didn't even open it up until today.
I think doing IMAX 3x's a month in my rotation helped; as well as getting used to Cathe in the other workouts. So MHO is, if you can do IMAX you will survive the dreaded MIC. Actually, it was quite fun...and the music is great.
Something good did happen to my day....if my VCR hadn't of ate Power Hour and Rythmic Step, perhaps I would not have tried MIC yet. And Yea....I did it. All the way through..:-jumpy

Wanda

Good job, Wanda! I love that workout. I have a joke about being found in a puddle of sweat everytime I do it. Still, alive but in need of resusitation! LOL!

You are an Amazon!

Bobbi

:) My hair was so dripping wet after doing MIC, you'd a thought I just washed it. :7

ThanksBobbi for the compliment of Amazon. Evidently you are quite the Amazon lady too!!!!

You know, there aren't too many people that we can talk about our interest and accomplishments. It is sad, because exercise makes you feel so good about yourself, not to mention the health benefits. :-( My friends will talk about diets but to do something that requires a commitment of their time, they look at you like you are loco bananas or someone without a life; with nothing else to do. Some of my friends, may try to exercise for a couple of weeks but will give it up because "it is too hard"
That is why I love Cathe's website. I can be in touch with those of like interest. Those who understand how good exercise makes you feel, especially when you can see accomplishments.

Wanda

Wanda

I hear you, Wanda! I am an unabashed health nut and everyone thinks I am indeed nuts. Shouldn't they realize we wouldn't do this if it didn't have the huge pay off of making you feel like a million bucks? They are nuts not to! Amazons rule!

http://www.plaudersmilies.de/laugh.gif Bobbi

I dragged this one out to prove a point - that I can still do it!
What impressed me, aside from the fact that it's a L-O-N-G tape, is how good Cathe's cueing is! I followed it just fine after not having done it for months and months.

It is indeed a butt kicker! I thought those intensity drills at the end of the step portion would never end!

And Honeybunch, we two gals have just slid a tiny bit past the big 50. That makes surviving MIC even more awesome. :-jumpy. Do I hear the Rocky Theme playing?....:)or remember Helen Readdy singing..."I Am Woman watch me roar"? yea......
Wanda

And Honeybunch, we two gals have just slid a tiny bit past the big 50. That makes surviving MIC even more awesome. :-jumpy. Do I hear the Rocky Theme playing?....:)or remember Helen Readdy singing..."I Am Woman watch me roar"? yea......
Wanda

Hey, I remember the first time I attempted MIC, and that was just the HI-LO part, back in January of 2000! I had just turned 50, and I couldn't imagine doing the whole tape! This time I barely broke a sweat after the HiLo part, but I was draggin' after the step part! I was had set me step (stupidly) at 8" and was too stubborn to take it down to 6". Next time I'll know better!

We'll show 'em!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.