I'm New To Cathe - What Should I Buy Next?

lorajc

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
I found Cathe about a month ago and I've already ordered the Body Blast Series, Intensity Series, Hardcore Series, as well as Basic step & body fusion (the one that I discovered Cathe with), High Step Training, High Step Circuit, Power Hour, MIS & Body Max, and Circuit Max. I really like the newer series the best. I was looking at the CTX series but I'm on the fence about it. I was wondering how often Cathe comes out with new stuff and if I should just use what I have for a while (we all know I went a bit overboard, but I love Cathe's style - she's great) and save my money for newer stuff.

I'd love to hear some opinions. Thanks and yes, I'm an exercise fanatic, however, Cathe is the toughest of them all!! I'm 45 and have been working out for 20 years, but I do have a cervical disc injury that I have to modify exercises for.

If I were you, I would wait until you get bored before you buy more. However, you have purchased so many that I would think it would be a long, long time before boredom sets in!! CTX is great but if you are new to Cathe and you have ALL of these, I just can't imagine that you would feel like you NEEDED more any time soon. If or when you get the urge for additional workouts, I'm sure they will be here for you to order and by that time, she might have something new. You never know when Cathe will announce "We're filming again!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.