I'm following Cathe's Max weight loss rotation

joyceann619

Cathlete
for the past 8 weeks. I didn't see much results the first month. At the end of the 2nd month I have lost 7 lbs and 7 inches. I am really happy. :-jumpy

I think the first month I was still learning all the moves in the different videos. The second time around I really was able to give it my all in each video.

For the next 8 weeks I am going to continue with the rotation but add in a week of Power Hour and the S&H series.

I'm looking forward to more good results :)

Anyone else following this rotation?

Joyce

I have just started this rotation (first week) so I an glad to hear it is working for you. I am new to MIC and BodyMax so I won't get discouraged if the first month is slower.

Are you running and biking? It is getting cold where I live (Chicago) but I am still going to try to run. I am getting a treadmill for Xmas so that will help. Let's stay in touch and see how our results compare.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-01 AT 01:48PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi,

I run/walk on a treadmill or walk outside while pushing my son in his stroller. For the biking, I have been substituting a STEP workout. But I am hoping to replace that with a SPINNING class. Trying to actually get up the nerve to attend the class :)

Joyce

I have looked at this rotation and it looks good but I don't jog/run because I get shin splints plus it is getting cold in MI so hard to get outside. I have a recumbent bike that I think would work. Can you use videos in place of the jog/run routines? I am thinking of the more intense ones like the CTX series. Do you follow the plan specifically or do you switch around videos? Just curious.
I will have to look at it again and see what I can do.
Rhonda

Joyce,

Hi. Congrats on your progress!! I was wondering what your diet has been like while on this rotation and whether it is better or the same diet you have used while on other rotations. Also, I wanted to know how this rotation compared to other rotations you've done in the past...ie. more intense, etc. I guess what I'm getting at is how much of your success is from the rotation alone versus other factors.

Thanks,

Stacy

Hi Stacy,
The weight loss rotation is not the first rotation that I have tried but it is the first rotation that I have consistently stayed with. And I think that is due to the variety of cathe's videos. For instance, when the CTX series first came out, I tried a 6 week rotation and I never could get through more than two weeks of it. I finally figured out I was just bored. I also enjoy Bodymax, MIC and CardioKicks and with this rotation I feel nothing ever gets left on the shelf.

As far as substituting videos for the run/walk or biking, I think its OK as long as you get in the same amount of cardio. I sometimes have to do that.

As for diet, I am following Weight Watchers.

I think my success so far is due to my own motivation to finally get in shape :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.