I'm 14 and I wanted to say that Cathe workouts are flip...

judith_2011

Judith McCrae

Alright so Cathe, if you are reading this I just wanted to let you know that I love absolutely everything about your workouts, they are so amazing! You, your workout buddies(Jai, Lorraine, Cedie, Brenda, and any others I left out), and your workouts are like the beastliest things EVER! I love 'em!...in case you didn't know, beastly is quite a compliment among my friends and I. I've been doin your workouts for a good solid two or three weeks and I'm so thankful to have something this challenging to do. It keeps me busy when i'm not in sports but I might even do them after sport practices just becasue they're so much fun and invigorating. My mom's a big fan and told me about you becasue I wanted to start doing something that could get me in shape and keep me there year-round. And since sports like soccer and b-ball aren't year-round then I was so happy when I first did one of your workouts because I can actually stick to these workouts becasue the challenge just never stops:D:7:DI first started with KPC and that... oh goodness it tuckered me out but afterwards I felt so beastly}( (that's my beastly face)haha. My mom got us both your new 4-day split that's coming out and yesterday i got my hardcore series that she ordered for me. I can't wait to do them all:7.
I think out of all the workouts I've done, Butts and Guts would definately be my favorite. I just love all your core work:). Your step routines are pretty fun too once I can figure em out, like I'll get so mad at the fact that I can't learn that, but then I finally started doing them in slow motion all the way through or in bits and pieces and then not being satisfied with the fact that I hadn't done it all at your speed, I went back to the beginnning and did it all the way through at your pace. After finding out that they weren't that hard I just got even madder at myself but I used that energy for the rest of the workout haha:D. I just wanted to let you know though that I think you have the greatest workouts ever and to pleeeeeaaaaase keep it up hahaha:D :7 :D :7 :D

It's awesome that you're working out with Cathe at such a young age!!! I wish I had the opportunity when I was 14!

Cathe is the best in the biz!!

Jerry

RE: I'm 14 and I wanted to say that Cathe workouts are ...

Wow! You are awsome doing Cathe at such a young age. I cannot make an adult to do Cathe. Everyone just scared away as soon as they saw the clip. I can tell that your mom is very proud of you. Keep it up!

P.S: Cathe does not normally comes to this forum. If you can repost this to "Ask Cath", I am sure she will be able to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.