I'll be adding 3 more Cathe DVD's this week..

jloewe

Cathlete
Since cirucit training is recommended for hypertension, I have decided to add Imax 2 + Cardio & Weights, Low Impact Circuit, and Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks to my Cathe library. When I cancelled my STS preorder, I decided to have the money back converted into a Cathe gift card, so they're already paid for, relatively speaking!!

I already own Boot Camp/ME and Drill Max, so I won't be bored with Circuit Training for a good while!

Hey, Jerry. And you get to save on shipping WHEN you pick them up at Cathe's gym on Monday, right??? I'm buying something new too, just not sure what yet (thinking on the micro-load gloves, but I want to see them in person on Monday first).

Gayle

Hey, Jerry. And you get to save on shipping WHEN you pick them up at Cathe's gym on Monday, right??? I'm buying something new too, just not sure what yet (thinking on the micro-load gloves, but I want to see them in person on Monday first).

Gayle

Hey Gayle:

let us know if those Micro-loaded gloves are any different than what Cathe has on her ShopCathe.com site can ya? :) I have those already (1# each side with 2 - .5# baggies each glove) palm-less... just curious... I have to wrap a piece of tape around the palms to keep them from flopping around during cardio KB workouts, so looking an upgrade :)

Jerry: YEAH! on the circuit workouts... when you get a chance, give us a review... I really like the idea of circuit, but can't really do much step choreography, and end up looking like... well... let's just say it ain't pretty!

have a wonderful time!

Gayle

That would be correct, Gayle!!! I need weight gloves as well, might have to look into those while there. See ya tomorrow!

Hey Gayle:

let us know if those Micro-loaded gloves are any different than what Cathe has on her ShopCathe.com site can ya? :) I have those already (1# each side with 2 - .5# baggies each glove) palm-less... just curious... I have to wrap a piece of tape around the palms to keep them from flopping around during cardio KB workouts, so looking an upgrade :)

Jerry: YEAH! on the circuit workouts... when you get a chance, give us a review... I really like the idea of circuit, but can't really do much step choreography, and end up looking like... well... let's just say it ain't pretty!

have a wonderful time!

Dani,

The fact that I can't do step was a concern as well, but there's nothing wrong with throwing jacks, kickbox, jogging, speed skaters, ice breakers, football runs around the step in place of the step choreography.

I did LIC with an 8" step a few days ago. I came pretty close to passing out, which wouldn't have been bad, as then I would have been able to lie down at least. :D

Jerry, how was your hypertension diagnosed? Do you have a BP monitor at home to record your numbers throughout the week?

I only ask because I'm usually very low, yet at the doc's office I'm super high. Alarmingly high, actually. Just 2 weeks ago, my pressure at the office read 150/98. He took it 3 times, the last time at the end of my visit in the event I was anxious.

I told him he was nuts :p, and that I've never been that high. He was really concerned, but he let me go home with the promise that I would record my BPs a few times a week over the next 6 weeks. Sure enough, my average pressure at home has been around 110/68. I use both a monitor and an actual physician (DH), so I know my numbers are accurate.

Maybe...just maybe...you simply have white-coat hypertension.

IMAX2/C&W is awesome a great buy! i just got LIC myself and tried it today. what a fun workout!!! i don't have the other so i can't comment but i do plan on getting some more classic cathe myself in the near future.

enjoy your new workouts jerry

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.