If given the chance, would you be part of Cathe's DVD crew?

LaughingWater

Cathlete
I'd do it, but they'd have to let me make all my usual horrible faces during the workout. :eek: If nothing else, I'd be fun to watch.

Personally, I love when the girls show a little struggle on their faces. It's a bonding thing, I think. :D

Heck no. First of all I wouldn't be able to keep up with Cathe. Second, wouldn't those lights in the filming studio be so hot? Those two things combined wouldn't be a pretty sight. The faces and grunts wouldn't help matters either.

Sitting and watching would be the best bet for me and all involved.:D

I think it would be fun to be part of Cathe's crew for a day, too. But, Beanie makes a good point about the lights. The heat generated by those puppies is just incredible. I also wonder if Cathe and the crew wear makeup and if so, how do they keep from having it run in streaks down their faces and the front of their workout clothes.
~michelle

I'm with Laura, I'm very uncomfortable being filmed, I'm more of a behind the scenes person!

I would if I was in shape. I wouldn't last with those girls, but I think it would a blast.

chrissy

Nope: I don't even like having my picture taken.

Though it might be fun to do a 'mini-workout' that was filmed just for my own purposes (I have a DVD starring me, from a French movie theater--the largest in Europe--that splices images of the tour participants into various movie scenes.)

If Cathe did make me a backgrounder, I'd probably be fired after the first few run-throughs for any of the following reasons :
1) I'd be taking longer breaks when I felt like it: Cathe and the others would be on rep 3 of a set when I finally would join them (and anyone watching the video would be sure to be annoyed by that)

2) I wouldn't follow directions if I didn't like a move, and I'd be modifying moves I found torquey (so again, the home exerciser watching the video would be annoyed by my modifications---though those wishing Cathe would show modifications in her cardio workouts might appreciate it!:D)

3) If any cardio or rythmic moves were off the beat of the music (which is rare for Cathe other than STS warm-ups, but I've seen it a couple of times here and there for short periods), I would follow the music and not Cathe

4) If if were a workout like PLB, the rest of the crew would be already on rep 2 by the time I got my barbell weights changed

5) If Cathe called "divebombers" "bombdivers" or said "sets" instead of "reps," I might either roll my eyes or mumble a 'correction'

Nope, I guess video stardom is not for me, LOL!

I would do weights but not cardio - I'd be thrilled with a weight one...I'd look like a total moron on anything else!!

Nope: I don't even like having my picture taken.

Though it might be fun to do a 'mini-workout' that was filmed just for my own purposes (I have a DVD starring me, from a French movie theater--the largest in Europe--that splices images of the tour participants into various movie scenes.)

If Cathe did make me a backgrounder, I'd probably be fired after the first few run-throughs for any of the following reasons :
1) I'd be taking longer breaks when I felt like it: Cathe and the others would be on rep 3 of a set when I finally would join them (and anyone watching the video would be sure to be annoyed by that)

2) I wouldn't follow directions if I didn't like a move, and I'd be modifying moves I found torquey (so again, the home exerciser watching the video would be annoyed by my modifications---though those wishing Cathe would show modifications in her cardio workouts might appreciate it!:D)

3) If any cardio or rythmic moves were off the beat of the music (which is rare for Cathe other than STS warm-ups, but I've seen it a couple of times here and there for short periods), I would follow the music and not Cathe

4) If if were a workout like PLB, the rest of the crew would be already on rep 2 by the time I got my barbell weights changed

5) If Cathe called "divebombers" "bombdivers" or said "sets" instead of "reps," I might either roll my eyes or mumble a 'correction'

Nope, I guess video stardom is not for me, LOL!

I love how honest you are Kathryn!:)

As for me, I could be the water girl. However, I'd be trying everything behind the camera.

Not me! I would look out of shape next to the others I would think. My legs are thicker than theirs are. Furthermore, I don't feel I am very photogenic.

You MUST be kidding! You're a hottie!!! I wouldn't workout with her right now as I'm 30+ weeks preggo--think in an optimal environment---think about your abs girlfriend when you are at your fittest! ;)

Not me! I would look out of shape next to the others I would think. My legs are thicker than theirs are. Furthermore, I don't feel I am very photogenic.

Clarissa, are you joking? Do you have funhouse mirrors at home? You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you silly people you! I wasn't fishing here for compliments. haha! I just know that from the belly button and up on me...hey, not so bad. But my legs need a lot of work, definition wise. But they are strong and they work so I would never take that for granted. I would look enormous next to petite, shorter-than-me Cathe though and her crew! Thanks though ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.